Play the world’s #1 POKER APP!
Join millions of players in the official World Series of Poker app!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on your iPhone or iPad. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● CHIPS EVERY 3 HOURS – Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP BRACELETS – Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● CIRCUIT TOURNAMENTS – Compete in Texas Hold’em poker tournaments, with fast gameplay and magnificent prizes! You can win it all!
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● RNG CERTIFIED – Certified fair hand dealing. The cards in the game are shuffled randomly to provide you the best poker experience.
● WSOP CLUBS – Test your skills to earn your place in exclusive clubs and get elite benefits. Will you become a part of poker royalty?
● POKER RECALL – Challenge your memory and poker skills in our mini-game to win huge jackpots!
● PIGGY BANK – Bet, save and break! WSOP has your back. Save chips on every bet; the more you bet, the more you’ll save!
● POKER STATISTICS – Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker app!
● TEXAS HOLD’EM OR OMAHA – Your choice!
● MISSIONS – Stay on top of your game with daily and weekly missions!
● PLAY LIVE WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing poker on your iPhone or iPad and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with 250,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker VIP!
● SLOTS MINI-GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
● We’ve folded more bugs to improve your WSOP experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best poker app ever #1
I’ve played on several poker apps, this poker app is the best one that I’ve ever played in my poker app career. It offers plenty of rewards and bonuses, not too mention most of the players on this app are pretty friendly and generous as far as accepting your friend requests and exchanging gifts as far as money back and forth to and from each friend that is on your friend list. This poker app also offers different challenges and games which they switch up periodically to where you can win a lot of money and prizes. All and all this poker app I highly recommend for anyone and everyone, Especially beginners that either haven’t played a lot and or never played poker before because it offers plenty of info and tips on how to play all the games on the app and explains the rules and regulations very easily for the beginners too understand all aspects of the games. I truthfully enjoy playing poker on this poker app very much, and I almost forgot that if you have friends on this app as apart of your friend list, when you sign on and anyone of your friends are signed on you can join their table if there’s enough room at the table. So all that said, BEST POKER APP EVER & I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING THIS POKER GAME APP!! Have fun and enjoy this # 1 POKER APP and good luck to everyone who plays!!!!!! 😉👌🏻👍🏻🤙🏻😁
This game has gotten out of hand, you have ppl playing at a table with a billion chips along with ppl who have only 100 million or only 10-20 million or less...on first call some raise at a decent raise level, however, the big chip holder person will raise an ungodly amount so if anyone wanted to meet it or raise they lose their whole chip amount playing with...if they lose...Should be rooms with limits on amount of chips owned! The game isn't poker anymore, it is who can or is able to raise high enough to win, no skill, just keep raising!!! It boils down to EAPoker wanting purchases of chips!!! Sad! I continue to play but with much fustration!! The clubs are horrid!!! I take my chips and play and win to advance in rank, however I can't alwAys play due to work, so you keep taking me back to lower ranks!! Take me back to level one of that particular suit but not all suits!! I earned it with money spent only to take it away!! Absurd!!! I do appreciate the free chips, the specials etc...I truly hope you read and absorb this writing...hope to hear from you. Cheryl M I still believe wsop has gotten out of hand, but I limit my spending and just feel sorry for the ppl that can't! Wsop could lessen the cost and still come out ahead!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our app, please do not hesitate to contact our Concierge Team by going to the game Lobby, select Settings, then Help, then Contact Support. Feedback is always welcome!
Afterwards, we'd appreciate if you will increase your rating. Thanks!
Very biased and unrealistic winnings. Also can’t log in.
First of all since switching to iPhone I can’t log in with Facebook and that’s been irritating. However, this is how it’s been for both my fiancé and I both, at first this was the best poker game on the play store and the App Store. More recently it’s become more biased towards the buyers of chip packages, card packages etc. long story short as long as you spend money on the game you’re destined to win, otherwise you’re gonna lose everything. They’ll let you win when you first make an account then you’ll over time lose chips and lose chips until you finally give in to buying and they’ll let you win some just to make you feel good about it. My biggest issue and complaint is I’ve had plenty of encounters with this huge flaw. It caters to the buyers and more frequent players, for example I’ve had a hand say 3 of a kind and win 90k out of a 800k pot and someone with a pair of 5’s takes the rest. That one happens all too often and that one really gets under my skin. This game is very biased and I can’t stand it. It’s not so much of a poker game as much as it is a randomized virtual lottery game with a poker twist to it at this point. Except you don’t win any actual money back they just take from you. Otherwise it’s still probably the best one on both app stores as far as gameplay aside front zynga, which is also very arcade like. I suggest poker stars on your PC or the app stores honestly haha
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Please refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e
- Playtika LTD
- 471.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 100,000 Chips $0.99
- 150,000 Chips $0.99
- 200,000 Chips $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.