- increased performance of word packing
- reworked showing of a progress
- changed the default input text
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Powerful, Creative!
Does exactly what it says. Several shapes and color schemes are provided and an option lets the app remove common words automatically. Nice features in a simple and polished interface.
If we could see the progress while the app is creating the shape instead of a bulky loading indicator, it would be better. Adding a thin bar at the bottom of the screen to show the loading progress will make it look more favorable.
Great app! A few ideas though...
I love where this is app is going... but it's not quite there yet.
Please kindly consider adding the following and you'll have a killer app worth $4.99 on your hands, in my humble opinion!
1. Font size and word density controls needed.
2. Landscape mode support needed for the largest, best possible images on an iPhone (less of an issue on iPad, but it certainly still applies).
3. Word bias fields would be an amazing addition, so that there can be tiered priority given to certain words or groups of words with controls for relative size and frequency levels for each tier.
4. Low resolution preview so that users can be spared the render time while repeatedly fine-tuning their creation.
5. Option to fill the background with the same (or different!!) set of words so that a word-group image could optionally have a word-group background.
6. Optional field that would allow for a single, central (center-biased), thematic word or phrase.
Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work!
Easy to use fun app from a responsive developer. There a few features that would improve its overall usability, such as the ability to determine which words are given greatest prominence and additions to the shapes library. This app will only get better with time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.