Sudoku Mine combines Sudoku puzzle with Minesweeper game.
The goal is to place three mines in every row, column and region. The digits in the grid represent the number of mines in the neighbouring grids.
**** Sudoku Mine features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Unlimited Mode generates random puzzles
- Blink the completed region as you place mines
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Compete with other players
- Try to finish as many levels as possible
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fix the text color in dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great game. However, I feel like the last 2 levels on extreme are not possible to complete
Too many ads
I can’t play any music or podcasts while playing this game. You start a game, the ad pops up and turns off whatever you have playing. Close the ad, go to your music playing app and press play, go back to this game and the ad pops up again and turns off your music. Every time you switch from this app to another, when you go back to this one, the ads pop up.
Glad I downloaded this sudoku/minesweeper
- Stanley Lam
- 14 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Stanley Lam
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.