Sale until April 1! 20% discount, $3.99USD
moForte Guitar is the first virtual guitar based on modeling the physics and performance techniques of the guitar. Because the moForte Guitar is modeled rather than based on playing back samples, the performance experience is uniquely expressive and interactive. Based on based on the next generation Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA.
- Strumming and PowerChord modes.
- Modeled feedback and distortion like a real metal guitar.
- A selection of models for popular types of electric guitars.
- Recording and sharing of performances.
- 9,500+ chords.
- Powerful authoring tool for chart creation - supports custom chords and effect presets.
- Modeled guitar articulations including: harmonics, pinch harmonics, slides, palm muting, string scraping, damping and auto-strum.
- Fully programmable effects chain including: distortion, compression, wah, auto wah, 4-band parametric EQ, phaser, flanger, reverb and amplifier.
For iPhone 4s or better and iPad 2 or better, iOS 9.09 or better
- Airturn support for "Next Chord" and Rewind
- Support for background audio
- Refocused on Strumming and tablature
- All content now included.
Ratings and Reviews
Still by & far the best virtual guitar on the iPhone!
I found this app by after acquiring Geoshred. This is a killer app. the sequencer allows you to construct songs that you can embellish while recording its output with Audiobus or IAA. This is a great companion to Geoshed. You monitor the chords selected when you build your charts. The results surpass anything available on IOS or anything but a physical guitar.
However, I wish I could record and export a wav file.
This app clearly does not get the recognition that it's due.
I really love the sound of this app! The tones are very good and I like some of the guitar-like sensibility built into the sounds such as palm muting, harmonics, feedback, and pick-up selection. I'm rating this four stars for these reasons. As a guitarist the tones speak for themselves. However as a guitarist, the lack of MIDI implementation hinders me. I use a guitar-like MIDI controller to play synths and other MIDI instruments. I would pay for the following features: MIDI implementation over all parameters, the addition of middle single coil pick-up and the "in between" single coil sounds. No one produces a modeled guitar application like this one. Keep up the good work!
- MoForte, Inc.
- 58.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012 - 2014 moForte, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rising Sun Blues
- Tremolo Effect $2.99
- Chord Dictionary $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.