"Tail Drift is like Mario Kart if it took place on tubes in the sky..." PocketGamer
Jump into the pilot seat and take to the skies in this free to play 360 degree arcade racer.
Zoom through fantastic environments including floating islands, ancient temples and desert canyons.
Compete with friends to win the Crown for each event and dominate the Leaderboards!
== Recommended for iPhone 5 and up ==
• 3 tours featuring 27 unique events to compete in
• 9 beautifully hand-crafted tracks to compete on
• 3 different event types including Classic Race, Time Trial, and Time Extension
• 8 unique planes to purchase and upgrade
• Upgrade each plane's speed, handling, acceleration and boost
• 4 unique power ups to give you the competitive edge including turbo boost, deadly mines, coin magnet and stun cannons
• Supports Game Center with 27 leaderboards and 13 achievements
• Play in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish!
- Fancy new league layout!
- Ads removed!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, but a lot of ads
This is a very fun app. I like the variety of races you can do, and the different landscapes. Also, it's addicting after a while, and a fun way to pass the time. However, there are a decent amount of ads, and you don't always get the opportunity to skip them.
This game is so much fun pass the greens to add more time at a speed record get a boost at races you can have a power up and boost too I hope you like my review thanks
The game is really good it's so much fun and I'm wondering why it's not popular, but the games should add more planes. Keep it up!!!
- Blocky Pixel Pty Ltd
- 229.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Right Pedal Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 1500 Coins $0.99
- 3000 Coins $1.99
- 4500 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.