Buying new MacBook? Wondering which house is best for your family? Choosing holidays: tropical beach or a spirited trip through Asia? Always take the Best Decision! Best Decision is an extremely easy choice-making analytics app. It will tell you which decision is objectively the best, then YOU choose whatever you please.
The decision making process in Best Decision is trimmed down to the necessary mimimum. It’s a 3-step-down staircase:
1. enter all the choices you’re considering
2. enter all the relevant criteria and their importance
3. estimate how well each option meets each criterion
Best Decision takes it from here and the math does the job. As an outcome, you get plain & simple result: your Best Decision and all the other options in order of how well they suit you.
So if you are about to make an important decision, let Best Decision's algorithms do the hard work for you. GET IT NOW!
Most important FEATURES of Best Decision:
1. lets you make UNLIMITED number of decisions - today, tomorrow and in the future
2. Decision TEMPLATES
3. Touch ID, Face ID or password-protect so YOU DECIDE who can access your decisions
4. suitable for COMPLEX and SIMPLE DECISIONS
5. highly FLEXIBLE:
+ can store unlimited number of decisions, options and criteria
+ is suitable for different types of decisions
+ allows to define personal criteria together with their importance
+ allows to modify all previous inputs
+ allows to change the order of decisions, options and criteria (tap and hold)
6. USER FRIENDLY: guides you easily through the decision making process
7. presents OBJECTIVELY BEST OPTION in comparison with all other sorted by rating results
8. you can SHARE calculated verdict by Message, send it by mail, generate to PDF or save to Photos
9. uses iCloud to automatically SYNC your data between your devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and iPod Touch)
10. use 3D Touch ACTIONS on icon to quickly go to the last 3 decisions or create a new one
11. find any decision in your SPOTLIGHT SEARCH by name or considered option
12. work more efficiently with SLIDE OVER and SPLIT VIEW on your iPad and iPad Pro
Bug fixing, UX & performance improvements before big update of the app :)
If you like Best Decision, please write / update the review on the App Store every time the update comes out. It motivates me to work on new features and helps others to find the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
math is good, decision reuse is too!
update: actually you were just a bit too clever this time, haha! i now see that you have the last three decisions in the 3D Touch menu. would still be my recommendation to have the feature accessible from inside the app too, but i feel this is not worth a lost star so 5 it is.
czesc! so for this app the weighting is accurate and helpful. but i want to save the decision so that any time i need to make it i can just tap it and see the best answer. i don't want to have to export as photo or pdf or email and then manage those files separately. and i don't want to click through the setup portion every time either. otherwise seems to do all it claims. looking forward to the next update.
The average person spends 80 percent of our time making decisions and 20 percent of their time carrying them out. This app actually flips around the ratio. I now spend 20 percent of my time making decisions and 80 percent carrying them out. I have more time to relax and enjoy life. There are many other apps that i tried which attempt to help in decision making, but this app has all the options and qualities i was looking for. The customer support is excellent too.
Good, but Can NOT Order Items
I really like your app, but really wish I could manually change the order of the items in each list (Decision Name list, Decision Options list, Criteria list).
Please also allow me to Sort the Criteria list based on weight, alphabetical, or manually.
Furthermore, I'd love to be able to export my information AND be able to IMPORT it as well without using iCloud.
It would be nice if I could 3D Touch in the Criteria list and see my decision ratings for that specific criteria. Pressing harder would then allow me to set / change my decision ratings for that specific criteria. This would really come in handy when there are a large (>10) number of Criteria items.
Thank you for creating this app and the hard work you've put into it! I hope you will continue to update it and support it (last update was over 7 months ago).
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I have added your ideas to my todo list for next version of the app. Sorry for late response but I was working on another iOS apps.
- Lukasz Kowalski
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Lukasz Kowalski, Marek Ekes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.