To celebrate the release of 'Barcode Knight',
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Scan barcodes, Get unique units and items!
Build your own kingdom.
The world named 'Barcodia' is comprised of the magical power of barcodes.
Barcodes in the real world is a magic circle that transmit the magical power from the real world to 'Barcodia'.
The barcodes around you will become your army.
Summon various units and items, and make the strongest army.
Share good barcodes and fight against the monsters with your friends.
IT'S TIME TO SCAN!
* Obtaining units, weapons and potions from barcodes
* 50 unit classes, 350 unique weapons
* Various unit and items depends on a barcode.
* Supporting system : play the game with your friends!
* 100 unique pets
* 100 main missions and various submissions
* Nonbattle missions : Delivery, Mining
* Upgrade items using the crystal from the mine mission
* Upgrade the castle to raise tax and maximum number of unit slots
* Auto battle system
* Use potions strategically to win the battle
* Do multiple missions at the same time with many parties
* Various dengeons with various levels
* Real-time PVP : Invade the territory of another country and get their golds
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- fixed graphic (resolrution) issue on iPhone 6+
- fixed death tower bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Starts Good, Begins to Slow Down
When you first start the game, the game is awesome. You scan barcodes of anything around your house and get Heroes, weapons, or potions. It's very exciting. But then you get like, 10 heroes and there is no way you can use them all, because the missions only get harder as you go. So I have 8 heroes I actually use and the others just sit there and do nothing. And I think there should be more kinds of heroes. Just to make it more interesting. I do like the AP system though, it makes it to where you won't get bored of the game as fast. And it can be annoying when you start out but as you play it gets better. Anyway, these are my thoughts. Thanks for the free AP potion 😅😁
Great concept, limited attention span
Very simple graphics. Very simple concept. Intriguing and exciting to play. While I haven't completed the game yet, it looks like it will leave you wanting more. The leveling up characters doesn't show you specifically where you improved. The castle keep only goes to level ten, while the cost of improving pets and personnel increases asymmetrically. You can only train and use ONE pet at a time. Weapons drop far less frequently than armor.
Lots of room for improvement. Good so far, but not a great game yet.
Good time killer. Could've done without additional IAPs for a paid game even if it was only a dollar. They're completely unnecessary however. Fun finding barcodes around house to scan or whipping out phone at a store. Battles are automatic & IA doesn't make most logical decisions. Minor complaint. 4 stars easy
- Magic Cube
- 72.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Magic Cube Co,. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 99 AP potions $19.99
- 2 AP potion $0.99
- 15 AP potions $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.