Famous 3D mech robot shooter in PvP mode. Put your tactical skills to the test and win the Great Iron War!
Great to see you, Commander!
War Robots is the biggest shooter game about giant robots that fits into your pocket. Join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world and show them who’s the smartest, fastest, toughest pilot around! Prepare for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and other tricks up enemies’ sleeves. Destroy! Capture! Upgrade! Become stronger — and prove yourself as the best mech commander in the War Robots online universe!
- Choose your fighter. Over 50 robots with unique designs and powers let you find a style to call your own.
- Play how you want. Want to crush and destroy? To save and protect? Or just annoy the hell out of your enemies? You can do it all with the massive selection of weapons, including ballistic missiles, plasma cannons, and giant shotguns!
- Customize. Each robot can be fitted with weapons and modules of your choice. Find your favorite combo and show everyone what you’ve got!
- Battle together in multiplayer. Team up with other people! Join a powerful clan to find trusty partners (and friends!), or even start your own!
- Battle on your own. Prefer playing solo? Lone wolves can express themselves in special modes like Arena or Free-for-All!
- Explore the lore. The War Robots world grows and expands with every update, and the ever-growing community is always ready to help you.
Looking for more action?
Check out the latest news on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warrobots/
…or Twitter: https://twitter.com/WWR_by_Pixonic
Watch War Robots TV on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS
Hop on Reddit for in-depth discussions: https://www.reddit.com/r/walkingwarrobots/
And visit our official website for articles, patch notes and development stories: https://warrobots.com
Note: War Robots requires a stable internet connection for the best gameplay experience.
Good hunting, Commander!
- HALLOWEEN EVENT: Icarus Horror Show. This year's Show gets spooky!
- NEW TITAN: Luchador. The ultimate suppressor and close-combat champion!
- NEW PILOTS: Samael Johansen & Madam Brijit.
- NEW TITAN WEAPONS: Basilisk & Cinder. Krait's best friend and unique heatwave weapon.
- NEW DRONE: Reviver. Grab the extra life!
- Bug fixes
- Check the full notes at warrobots.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but there is a major draw back to the game
I’ve been playing the game for a long time. I think I’ve been playing it since it practically came out. I love the game all around from the time it came out with the first couple bots until now with all the amazing graphics but since they came out with all the in app purchases the game has became a lot easier to win if you buy your way in. Here are three examples the first one is from last night I was in a battle my entire team including myself was demolished by one player not even 5 minutes into the game, The second one is from a week ago I was in a team death match game and my team was on top when a random player joins the other team and wipes my team out with one bot we where only able to take a third of his health bar down, the last example is from a month age I was in a free for all match and I was doing pretty good for having 8 deaths and one bit left I was coming around the corner and the guy one hits me from 500 meters away. The game would be better if all the players who bought there way to the higher ranks be put on their own server with people like them who have the room to buy there way into the ranks and put the people who don’t buy their whole hanger but buy some of it at least us people who actually grind out the hard work will have a fare chance unlike the players who can just tap tap tap done bought there way to a mk II bot and maxed lvl 12 weapons
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time our to leave us such detailed review. We greatly appreciate it!
I will make sure your feedback reaches our game team. 🙂
Epic robot battle that is mostly free to play. You absolutely can compete without cash.
I gave it five stars out of sympathy for a game I like...it really is a 4 star game that would be 5 star if they fixed the matching system. Allow free to play and the small small spenders to have more equitable matching. I play with my son and we continue to rise in the league tiers. Sounds good - only problem is once we get to a tier level that has decent rewards we are then playing against the professional class of players. Those guys spend thousands of dollars. Good for them. However, the matching systems is broken when people who spend zero dollars end up getting matched vs the professionals. Rising up the league tiers is way too easy - it’s counterintuitive but true. Once you rise in pvp tier you cannot lower yourself without violating terms of service - for which you get penalized. The real problem then is a real actual paywall. Get into expert of God forbid master tier and you will never get another kill again. Congratulations, you are attacking professional players with a BB gun....
Fix player vs player matchups and the game is fixed. This would be very easy to do - apply a Hanger power tabulation. The more powerful robots and weapons the higher your power score. Use power score for battle matches. That would fix this game....
All that said, no other pvp game has the depth and smoothness of game play.
Great Game But it’s Pay to Win
I’ve played the game since it came out years ago and have never stopped enjoying it. The concept is great with a decent variety of maps and play styles as well as events to retain interest. I will continue to play for years to come. My only complaint is that in order to be really successful in the game you have to pay. It didn’t seem that way many years ago but as the game has grown in popularity so has the gap between paying and non paying players. That being said, the app is a business created to make money so it’s completely understandable, so if you have money to spend on a game then you will be successful. The reasoning is that the new robots that are released are super powerful compared to the existing robots and make many of their abilities obsolete. This leaves a high level older generation robot destroyed in seconds after encountering a newer robot. These newer robots are only obtainable by spending large sums of money or daily grinding on an event where the chances of getting one are very small. Again great game overall, so much fun, but paying will guarantee success almost immediately when spending enough whereas playing free over time will not. Also, as of recently during the Christmas event a certain in game currency is obtained by earning honor points during battles. The problem is that your progress does not reflect the amount you actually earn in each battle and shorts you significantly over time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXONIC GAMES LTD
- 234.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pixonic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 pieces of gold bullions $4.99
- 1200 pieces of gold bullions $9.99
- 2500 pieces of gold bullions $19.99
- 6500 pieces of gold bullions $49.99
- Epic Gold Stash $99.99
- Premium Silver $4.99
- One month of VIP $9.99
- 500 Au pieces for clanmate $4.99
- 1200 Au pieces for clanmate $9.99
- 2500 Au pieces for clanmate $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.