This is the iOS version of Trailer for the Mac, an app for tracking and getting notified about GitHub and GitHub Enterprise pull requests, issues, comments, assignments, and merges, across repositories and servers.
• Link your account quickly & easlily by creating a GitHub API token, paste into quick-start and you're set.
• Get info directly in-app, alerts in your notification centre, summaries in your today view, and now even through spotlight results.
• Extensive display, filtering, and sorting options.
• View comments and items directly in GitHub with just a tap.
• View labels and track status items such as CI messages.
• View and sync items from your GitHub watchlist, with options to sync only data which you are interested in.
• Keep an eye on unread comments by glancing at Trailer's badge. There is also beta support for Reviews and Reactions.
• Mute and "snooze" (temporarily hide) specific items to reduce notification clutter.
• Takes advantage of the latest iOS features such as split-screen multitasking, background fetch and local notifications to keep you up-to-date.
• Apple Watch app and complications to help you get a quick overview of new comments and status updates right on your wrist.
• Optimised to be fast and light on memory, bandwidth, and battery use.
Fixes an issue that prevented Trailer from identifying draft PRs correctly.
• iOS is now mature enough, and has enough handling for windowing and multitasking that it makes no sense to have an in-app web view and split-screen detail view on the iPad. Instead Trailer now works on iOS the same way it works on macOS - i.e. as a directory of items, and leaves opening and handling the URL of each item to the system. For instance, on iPad you can now set up your own split-screen by dragging an entry to the side of the screen and creating a new Safari window.
• Major UI refresh for the latest iOS versions, including improved system appearance support, iOS native system icons, context menus for items, and many miscellaneous UI fixes.
• Added option to use GitHub v4 API for syncing data. If you sync a large amount of PRs, Repositories, sync status items, responses and/or review statuses/assignments, then turning this option on can result in dramatic speed improvements when syncing (and a reduction in corresponding API usage) since the number of calls Trailer has to make is significantly reduced. Trailer needs to re-sync all data when you toggle this option, so be sure to do so as appropriate.
• v3 API sync also features various improvements and optimisations to speed up some operations.
• Option to display teams that have been assigned to review a PR.
• Option to mark merge conflicts in PRs (v4 API only)
• Option to show added/removed line counts in PRs, as well as the ability to sort using that as a criterion (v4 API only)
• Option to scan closed and merged items for new events like comments and reactions (v4 API only)
• Options to scan items created on any repository, irrespective of whether they are in the watchlist (v4 API only)
• Reaction and status scanning logic has changed to keep syncs sane and help them scale up for larger numbers of items. From now on, Trailer will scan a fixed amount of items for statuses and reactions on every sync, and will round-robin through all items. So if you sync 200 items, and you’ve set 50 items per refresh, then all items will be refreshed within 4 syncs.
• PR branch names shown in context menus, selecting them copies the branch name to the clipboard.
• Various minor bug fixes and tweaks across both macOS and iOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what is supposed to do.
I’ve been researching github issue management apps and this one is exactly what I needed. It perfectly imported my macOS Trailer configuration file.
The developer is very active and responsive.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2014-2021 Paul Tsochantaris. Parts copyright (c) 2013-2014 HouseTrip Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.