Learn names and formulas of all important inorganic acids, polyatomic ions and their salts. An app is suitable for everyone: from high school students to chemistry professors.
Take a quiz or use the table as a reference.
* 70+ inorganic acids: from Sulfuric H2SO4 to Hydrazoic HN3.
* 50+ anions and cations: from Chloride Cl(-) to Hydrazinium N2H5(+).
* 50+ salts: from Potassium nitrate KNO3 to Ammonium hexachloroplatinate (NH4)2PtCl6.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning mode:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the acids and ions in any of them.
This app is ideal for those studying inorganic chemistry.
- Now all questions and game modes are free and available immediately.
- Many new features (tables, stars) and improvements in game mechanics.
- Translation into Danish language.
Ratings and Reviews
The only problem is that you can just guess on the answer b/c it tells you if your wrong but other than that it's okay.
It doesn't contain viruses
I've had this app for a couple of months and nothing. No issues, my only complain is that once in a while it'll stop what you're doing and give you an ad, but then again it's FREE!
No issues, not crashes, no worries.
It's great review if you're going to take chemistry 1
Best I've found on salts, acids, and ions
- Andrey Solovyev
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.