1. Inning Eater is a baseball game for competing with worldwide users and batting skills, where you can explore a wide variety of achievements and a multitude of rankings.
2. It's not as easy as just hitting the ball, with restrictions and movements that are similar to real life! Try a multitude of challenging balls like the four-seam, two-seam, curve, slider, changeup, splitter, and screwballs!
3. Inning Eater isn't just a batting game, it uses multiple weight/gravity levels for the pitcher. This allows you to target and use a pitcher's various in-depth characteristics.
4. The batting eye of Inning Eater is fun and amusing. Pick out your ball, hit a strike, and earn yourself a high score!
1. Added a tutorial for beginners.
2. Added Game Center Login. (If you are a guest, you can switch to a Game Center account to protect your game data.)
3. The higher the "Accuracy" value, the better the trajectory of the ball. (More strengthened than before)
4. The score does not decrease even if the strike or foul.
5. Even if you strike a ball in the strike zone, the probability of being a foul is reduced.
6. Enhanced convenience functions.
Ratings and Reviews
It is what it is as far as it goes. It's good way to pass a few minutes taking a few swings. Physics are pretty good and you get a little rush when you knock one out
Developer Response ,
Thank you. I've put a lot of effort into the physics engine. Please expect a better update.
Needs a pitching mechanic
This game is definitely a one of the best baseball games out there in my opinion but it is missing a pitching mechanic. I also like the AI pitching physics because they are very realistic and pretty decent to hit. But I digress. The game would be improved a lot if there was a pitching mechanic but other than that if you are on the fence about getting this game you should definitely try it.
Developer Response ,
The next game is a league mode, so the pitching system is also applied. Thank you.
True simulation / slow progression
I appreciate this game, it can get monotonous sometimes kind of like grinding in an NES RPG but it’s fun and certainly addictive. The best part of this is that it mimics real pitching, and the ball flies in a realistic manner. Also It’s so refreshing to have a slightly overweight, batter with a really outdated goatee at the plate who looks more like what an actual baseball player looks like than one of these muscle bound pretty boys in other games. There cheers and three stars.
- HYEOKEUN KWON
- 167 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 TeamMEW
- In-App Purchases
- Ball set -A- $0.99
- Ball set -F- $9.99
- Ball set -B- $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.