Introducing MiX16 PRO for macOS, the big brother of iMiX16 Pro64 for iOS.
THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
MiX16 PRO Theatre Show System is a macOS application for professional audio, video, image and lighting support in a theatre show or live performance.
- UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels and playlist cues,
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master audio volume for all audio and video channels,
- select audio output device for each audio and video channel (using USB or FireWire multichannel audio interface),
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector,
- loop audio and video channels,
- image slide show,
- create project for each performance,
- import and export project (to use it on another computer or on iPad - iMiX16 Pro64*),
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- KEYBOARD - control the app with keyboard,
- MIDI IN/OUT – control the app with MIDI controller; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- MEDIA MONKEY REMOTE - control the app with Media Monkey Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com),
- LIGHTING - full 512 DMX channels, Art-Net protocol, create scenes, ...,
- INFINITE CHANNELS - create UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels,
- SCRIPTOR - control your show with first class script editor,
- LIVE INPUT - capture and play audio (microphone) and video (camera).
* Lighting, Infinite Channels and Scriptor are not yet supported in iMiX16 Pro64 for iPad and will not be exported to iMiX16 Pro64 project.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
APP STORE REVIEWS
I am running the audio for a broadway class, musical production and needed an app that could handle multiple channels playing simultaneously, loading lots of cues for music and sound effects (upwards of 150), easily nagivate bettwen cues and set the sound level independently for each cue. And most important - run stable. I've used MiX16 Pro for three weeks now in rehearsals (multiple hours per day) with no crashes, on my Dual Core MacBook (OS X 10.8.5). I had a few suggestions after initially purchasing it. The developer's response time was near immediate. He listened to my input and quickly implemented multiple feature requests (coded, tested and released through Apple within two weeks) -- two of which save a tremendous amount of time preparing and changing cues. I would highly recommend this app if you need to run audio and/or video in a show environment. And the support is first class!
Fully compatible with macOS 11 (Big Sur) and Apple M1.
Infinite Channels (menu View > Infinite Channels):
- added audio master volume,
- added midi in/out action for audio master volume,
- fixed editing channels.
Added touch bar functionality for devices with Touch Bar (menu Options > Touch Bar).
Added next cue note in Long View.
Audio and video channels settings functions Set as Default and Apply to All now also set / apply Audio Output and Video Output settings.
Other “under the hood” improvements.
And finally MiX16 APPS team wishes you a happy, but most of all healthy New Year! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app - never had a crash
Been using for a few years for local theater productions. Very simple to use and most importantly, super-stable as the dev promises. I might wish for nested cue trees as in Qlab. But I do love that there's always new features to work with every few months or so. Great job Gregor - thank you!
PERFECT for everything I need
Great app to trigger audio, images, and video. I use a hardware MIDI controller to trigger the events, but I was having a few issues. I contacted customer service, and they replied within a few hours. Problem solved. Amazing app and amazing customer service!
Decent alternative to Sport Sounds Pro
My rateing and my review title might seem in contrast, but I stand by it. If you are a PC to Mac transfer like I am, and you used Sports Sounds Pro, you were used to working with a very simple but very stout cue program that made it easy to copy tracks to new pages for new projects by simply clicking a button to a new page while having access to the old pages. I’ve seen a few things on MacOS that look similar, but nothing that matches Sports Sounds Pro.
So enough about that. I found this program and it’s really solid. It apparently does music and video. And maybe lighting also. I’m only interested in the music. The projects get saved in a file. I created a special folder for these because it tried to save it in a music folder before. Once you figure that out, it’s pretty easy to keep track of your projects. The files load easily and setting individual preferences for tracks is a breeze. Adjusting volume for individual tracks is maybe my favorite part of the program.
I haven’t figured everything out yet. I did write Gregor once or twice and he was quick to respond.
It’s not the same program as Sports Sounds Pro, so if you are looking for exactly that and expect this to be a clone of that, you might be a little disappointed. But if you are looking for a really good cue program and will let/force you save projects separately, give this a try. You might even find it’s a better program for your needs. This a very good program and will give you a lot of what you are looking for. And if Gregor ever decides to write a cue program that sets up like Sports Sounds Pro, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. Seriously.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gregor Krasevec
- 4.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gregor Krasevec
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.