Combine your photos and favorite music to create a fabulous slideshow video easily! It’s perfect for sharing family memories, celebrating the birthday, recording your daily life, showing your great photography and many more. With Slide Maker, making creative videos couldn’t be easier!
Only 5 Steps
1. Choose and arrange your photos
2. Beautify photos with powerful editor
3. Add transitions or movements to the video
4. Choose music to spice up the video
5. Save or share it via YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc
- Stunning filters to polish photos
- Various awesome transitions to choose from
- Select free built-in music or your own music
- Photos can be kept as original without cropping
- Photos can be filled into the square automatically
- Zoom, crop, rotate and flip the photo easily
- Auto adjust the length in accordance with Instagram & Vine
- Adjust the start point of music freely
Get it to share your slideshow and happiness with family and friends!
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
HELPFUL REVEIW ON THE FACTS
This app is fine. Although, I do not like how you can only put in 10 or something photos. Also, whenever I try to add my own music from Apple Music, I click it, and it says it’s there, but it’s not. The slideshow plays, and no music comes out. I wouldn’t recommend if you want a more customized longer slideshow. ALSO- like all of my photos “aren’t downloaded from iCloud.” It’s very annoying. Don’t get this app if you want a really amazing slideshow that is long, and customized!
Easy to use
I really like this app. I've used it a few times and had almost no problems. What I can't figure out is the photo slide show correlating with the song that I choose. I selected the time that each photo shows, so that the slide show can end exactly when the song does. And when I review the slide show on this app, it works great/perfectly. However, after I download the slideshow, it doesn't play on my computer or device at the same pace as it does on the app. So, I'm still trying to figure that out. Also, I wish there was a way to return to previous projects, to make changes. But once you save it, I don't think it can be changed.
Great app , just a few complaints
don’t get me wrong , it’s an awesome app . i can make pretty good video edits with it , just one problem . i really wish you could
use other music other than your own music and the ones on the app . plus the transitions . you can only use one transition the whole video , not like pick what transition for each video if you wanted to . just a couple of my suggestions , like i said i really love this app though !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.