** IMPORTANT ** This is the Driver Application. For the customer application, go to Gazoop.it
The Gazoop Driver Application allows members signed up to Gazoop to receive jobs and start jobs directly through their mobile or tablet device. This application enables live tracking of jobs and vehicles, and enables easy management for fleet operators. In turn, this will assist with sending jobs quicker and in a more efficient manner ensuring that each ride you complete is optimised based on your specified criteria.
This application does require users to have already created an account at Gazoop as login information will be required.
Please be advised that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Welcome to our re-branded app using our new name, Gazoop! Here is a lengthy list of changes since our last update:
1. Up-to-date User Interface (Look and Feel)
2. Simplified End Job Process
3. Forced Payment Methods
4. Customer Photographs
5. Update/Add Credit Cards
6. Hailed Rides - Add Cards & Create Customer Accounts
7. Scan Credit Cards instead of Typing
8. Toggle to loop the job notification audio until countdown gets to zero.
9. Toggle for driver specific acceptance of second/queued jobs.
10. Clearer Job Acceptance Button and screen
11. Larger buttons and text.
12. Removal of Drop Job/Cancel Job, and changed to a single "Stop Job" with limited options.
13. Navigation Support for various applications native in Android and iOS by clicking any address field in the app.
14. My Vehicles - ability to select a stored vehicle in your system, if another driver is allocated to the vehicle it will ask if you want to log off the other driver. This will change the driver to Away until they select a new vehicle.
15. My Profile - addition of photographs, if you currently use our Customer Application Android/iOS the customer can see a photograph of their driver, you can now update your photograph from within the driver application.
16. Airport Nameboard - in flight info an icon appears at top right which will display the customers last name in large text.
17. Ability to start jobs directly from the bookings queue (if fleet has enabled this option).
18. VIP Levels now shown in Job Accept and Job Information screens.
19. Job Allocations no longer sent in similar method as Job Accept, instead, a popup says they have a new allocation and ask if they want to view their allocations or ignore, making this less intrusive.
20. Ability to swipe the screen Left or Right to move pages.
21. Behind the scenes Communication Server adjustments to reduce the number of errors and problems using the application in the event of a connection loss.
22. Many bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
That's the great app, i like it, good graphics and new design. Thanks
Powerful management software and dispatch service takes the cake! Our drivers have become 100% efficient! Would recommend iWebCab to any fleet!
- Phone Support Ltd
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright Phone Support Ltd t/a Gazoop 2016 - All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.