BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO over 700 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
Download and play today for FREE!
• 720 levels and counting…
• Win awards, win trophies, score goals, change clubs, represent your country and go for glory!
• Take part in regular events for medals and glory!
• New Score! Engine that allows more freedom and strategic play than ever before!
• Simple to play, tough to master
• Stunning 3D graphics, cut scenes and animations
• Customise your Hero for a unique look and feel
• Intelligent AI adapts to your passes, and shots making each play through different
• Connect with Facebook to compete against your closest friends!
• Sync progress between devices with iCloud!
• Engaging Story charting your entire career as a player, and more!
Take your chances, score the goals, be the HERO!
* This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restrictions.
* This app uses wifi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
* This app contains third party advertising. Unrequested advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.
VISIT US: www.ftgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/scoreherogame
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
• Bug Fixes
Thanks for your support everyone, look out for more updates coming soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always wanted to be a soccer star? Score! Hero puts you in the kit of a young upstart, making your way to bigger and better clubs. The controls couldn’t be simpler—simply draw a line where you want the ball to go, and let the action unfold. While the gameplay is easy to learn, Score! Hero also shines with depth, rewarding thoughtful passes and smart shots over wild swiping.
Fun game but bugs make it too frustrating to spend money
This game can be fun but there are some problems. I hate working on a level with 4 steps only to spend all my cash on the last step, then only to have to start over from the beginning when I am out of cash. If I run out of hearts, I get it. I also hate how the strikers tend to receive the pass and run it out of bounds. On more than one occasion my hero received a pass and preceded to run half the width of the field toward the sideline out of bounds. It wasted my level and heart. I also hate when defenders who, when the game pauses for you to make your pass, are able to inexplicably able to compensate and make a defense. I also hate when you make a good pass and the receiver dribbles and has it knocked away. Goalies miraculously can slide over 5-6 feet to make an even more improbable save. Since you have no control of these players, it is all random. Don’t spend if you plan on playing until these items get fixed, otherwise you could be wasting your money.
Great Game, but Some Issues
So the game is great, you have the ability to make your own plays. You have your own player within the game. You have numerous chances to create a successful play. Story progression, great game. There are some issues rn though. The defenders seem to want the ball more than my teammates, and will often beat my teammates to the ball. The goalie seems to amazingly anticipate where the ball is going even in corners and off posts. You need to be pretty close to get the “for sure” goal. It just won’t happen from more than 15 yards. Also when I make a long pass to a teammate, he will often keep dribbling the ball til it’s out of bounds. Very annoying seeing how you have but so many chances to succeed. The AI will often waste the play on their own. Wish they did this when it was time to make a goal. You know when by themselves just him and the goalie. Instead of stopping a great distance with no one’s around trying to make the shot. Keep running forward like they do when the take the ball out of bounds. My curved crosses are pretty successful, but the defender will make his way in front of my next pass and my athlete won’t turn away and make a different pass. I’m forced to pass it straight into the defender. Start over. I still love this game though. I think this is what is frustrating me and quite a few other people. I counted 20 in the 100,000+ that are reviewing like me and are frustrated. Didn’t scroll very long either. Please fix these issues.
- First Touch Games Ltd.
- 158.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © First Touch Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Hero Bux $0.99
- 24 Hour Unlimited Energy $2.99
- Stack of Hero Bux $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.