Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events. Work your way through Club, National and International events to become the table tennis World Champion.
• MINI GAME FUN - 12 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - take on your friends in cross platform local real-time multiplayer matches. Then try your hand at Glass Table - a unique multiplayer mini game.
• CUSTOMISE - unlock faster bats in Career and customise with over 30 designs to choose from.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• RECORD MATCHES - record your best shots with Replay Kit.
• ACHIEVEMENTS - loads of trophies to collect.
• OFFLINE GAMEPLAY - no internet connection required.
What are you waiting for? Go hit some balls!
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With a finesse worthy of the sport’s top athletes, Yakuto has crafted a highly polished and rewarding table-tennis game. You’ll love its excellent controls, which let even rookies apply subtle spin or smash shots past an opponent. But with crisp visuals, a deep career mode, fun mini-games, and several difficulty settings, Table Tennis Touch gives players of every skill level plenty to chew on.
This game has a ton of potential and brings a high level of excitement. However that potential and excitement is quickly tempered by gameplay hiccups that on the surface may seem petty. But those hiccups very quickly become major issues. What I am referring to is the bat or paddle as some may know. Like many games out there in the gaming world, a player is rewarded for their effort as the progress thru the various levels. This is no different. The game teaches the basics of proper gameplay and gradually becomes more difficult as you progress thru various levels. When you win a match you are rewarded with experience points which opens different games and practices. The more you play the better you become. But you will learn very quickly that the bat you play with is NOT going to help you much beyond the practice lvls. You will need to take time to practice the various returns, serves etc. This is where the type of bat comes in. Some are good for sheer speed, others for control and spin. But this isn’t easy to find. I earned several “upgraded” bats with high spin and control. The problem was that I had absolutely no idea how to use them. Finding where I could switch the bats took some time. That is the major issue. I would like an easier menu to navigate so I don’t have to spend so much time looking for the bat I wish to use. Don’t be fooled by the skins either... they do NOTHING for your overall control and spin. They are nothing more than flash.
I just wish it was online
I love this game it’s the best it’s so entertaining very detailed and it’s one of the best games I have on my iPad and the graphics are really good and my cousin loves this game too and he inspired me to download it and I did and it was very fun so I totally recommend downloading this game it’s just that there is no online gaming my dad reallyWanted to get it but there is no online gaming so he didn’t so I think there should be online gaming where you press some kind of button and then you go in a tournament with our other random person and then it will track how good you are and then you go to a league and all those people in that league will be as good as you and if you get better you’ll get a higher league but if you get worse then you’ll get a little early
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yakuto Limited
- 323.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Yakuto Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bottle of Boost $0.99
- Big Big Bottle of Boost $2.99
- Old Glory skin $0.99
- Skull Face skin $0.99
- Need A Bigger Bat skin $0.99
- Grumpy Bat skin $0.99
- Tony Le Mesmer skin $0.99
- Pug Life skin $0.99
- Who Dat Ninja skin $0.99
- Evil Knight skin $0.99