Learn all 54 independent African countries: from Tanzania to Nigeria - including the continent’s newest independent state South Sudan.
* All flags
* All capitals
* All maps
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard)
* Multiple-choice questions
* Time game (give as many answers as you can 1 minute)
The app is translated into 17 languages, including English, French, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the African countries in any of them.
- Now all questions and game modes are free and available immediately.
- Many new features (flashcards, stars) and improvements in game mechanics.
- The app is translated into 8 new languages (Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean).
- Now you can quickly switch the language in the app settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Andrey Solovyev
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.