Play offline, without adverts, registration or SMS!
The stronghold of an ancient civilization has been invaded by hordes of alien raiders.
Use powerful technologies of the Ancient and repel the attack of the enemy's armies
- Classic Tower Defense (TD) for those who are fond of good old games;
- Building towers in any free area on the field;
- 40 unique levels;
- Plenty of diverse enemies with their own features;
- The game offers upgrading towers, as well as everything else. New improvements allow selecting exceptional strategies for each level. Even the base can be upgraded!
- Improvements can be reset and distributed at will, it is free and you get all your emeralds back;
- The storyline is based on recollections of the veterans of intergalactic wars;
- Our artist visited the ancient planet himself in order to recreate its image in the game;
- Character voices sound identical to real ones;
- The game was developed upon the order of the High Council of the Intelligent Civilizations of the Galaxy;
- There should have been one more feature here, but it failed censorship, so we replaced it with an advert: “Galactic energy drink “Improviser” with a rocket fuel extract will reduce fatigue and shorten your life by a couple of years. “Improviser” – for a vibrant and fast life!”
A pleasant bonus:
Offline games are not so common today, but we have wiped the hell out of our server and now you can play wherever you want as long as your battery is charged.
So what did we get?
A strategy that does not need Internet!
You can battle on board a plane, a ship or even a submarine - offline!
Ad-free games are also rare to come across nowadays, so what do you think we did?
That is right; we decided not to insert ads. There is absolutely no advertising at all, except for the Improviser, which we created ourselves.
The game can also be found on Armor Games website.
And that is it.
We love strategies, we did our best to create the game, and it turned out quite decent.
If you like it, do not forget to rate and leave a review; if you do not, you can blame us in comments, we accept any criticism.
If things are bad and some help is needed, you can contact the technical support, using the in-game feedback form.
We improved game stability in this update.
Thank you for playing our game!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice job !
Nice little game! The visuals are great and the mechanics are relatively simple. The humor included on the panels in loading screens was unexpected but most certainly welcome as well! The only drawback is the difficulty spike seems a bit steep. It could just seem that way to me because I can’t wait to see what the game will throw at me next level. The prices of upgrades within the game keep it from going too fast also, but they incentivize smart play to get three stars on each level. I’m loving it so far. Good job Devs!!
Now I like to read through people’s comments before getting a game just because they have good input and usually can help you from downloading a game that you might have thought looked good but actually wasn’t your style or a game that shows all this cool stuff then tries to squeeze every last dollar,quarter,nickel,dime, and penny from your wallet. When I read through these comments I knew that it wouldn’t bombard you with ads and make you pay money for easy wins, but there was a lot of complaining about the levels being too difficult and that you have to buy stuff with real money to actually do them. They’re wrong. All it takes is a little strategy and some determination and for me that gets me to win anything and everything with no real cash involved. So if your looking for a good time spender and something to do when there is nothing else to do, that isn’t impossible but won’t let you speed through it instantly get this game, you won’t regret it.
Another decent game ruined by greedy developers
Nice enough game, until you’ve played for a little while, and suddenly it says you have to wait 10 minutes to play again, or pay them money.
Is there something about that that’s supposed to be fun for me as a player? No, there isn’t, it’s just a developer trying to make an unlimited amount of money off of selling a game once.
I’d be happy to spend a couple of bucks upfront on a decent TD game, but a “free“ game, that makes you wait 10 minutes between games for absolutely no reason at all except as a cash grab by the developer? no thanks. Too bad, it was a fun little game for 20 minutes, for a couple of bucks instead of pay-and-pay-and-pay-and-pay-to-play, it would’ve been a five star game for sure. Deleted now.
Also, one other annoyance, the playfield is slightly bigger than the screen so you constantly have to scroll to see if you’re missing anything. And a whole bunch of times I tried to drag out a tower, but it suddenly appeared on a totally different part of the playfield that I didn’t release it on.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dmitri Isaenkov
- 189.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Moonlight Mouse © 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of emeralds $4.99
- Scattered emeralds $2.99
- Mountain of emeralds $9.99
- Handful of emeralds $1.99
- Emerald reserves $19.99
- Plenty of emeralds $39.99
- Few emeralds $0.99
- Countless emeralds $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.