One step further into the future of Weekly.
- Added basic support for upcoming changes. More to come in the future.
- Layout of Log with date screen changed.
- Layout of Task list and header changed a bit. Looks a bit nicer and behaves better in various situations.
- Adjusted task create/edit and disabled tasks screens for new presentation style.
- Layout in list of disabled and archived tasks changed to newer table section style.
- Changed task detail screen to dark background to unify with statistics screen (will support light/dark mode in the future).
- Reports goal tab no longer shows disabled or archived tasks.
- Improved Task notification action text.
- Fixed an UI issue on iOS 11: The small week chart did show a black background.
- Reordering of tasks does work more reliable now.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking weekly workout
I was looking for an app to help track the activities that I coordinate with my physical therapist. I've got quite the list with different goals for each during the week and this app is very nice. I highly recommend it.
I've even shown it to my physical therapist so that she can recommend it to other clients.
I do have some suggestions for improvements for the developer:
1. Please create an Apple Watch integration! It is of course not required but often I have the watch when working out and not my phone. This would make it very convenient to check off items as completed.
2. It would be nice to be able to adjust the time of when the activity was completed. From what I can tell, currently it will only use the current time. Normally this is fine (exact time is not required), but if it's the following day it would be nice to tag it to the correct day.
3. A quick view of the current week showing what days the activities were completed on would be nice (like a kids chore list). Or maybe a scrollable view showing a summary of a single day. Currently it is hard to find what group of activities were completed on each day. You have to select an activity, view that one, then select another activity, etc. A quick view daily summary would be very helpful.
Thanks again for a very useful app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the nice feedback 🎉 I wish you all the best on your recovery!
Selecting the time and date for the activity is possible by tapping the clock icon in the toolbar below the task.
A week overview is currently in the works, i hope you will like it. Can not commit on a release date yet, this is a free time side project. May take some time. But comments like this speed it up 😉
Support for the Apple Watch is not planned currently. Maybe in the future.
Great For Cultivating Dicipline
This app is a great way to help make sure you meet your goals and help you develop new habits. My only gripe is that there’s a bug that prevents me from reordering tasks in a way that I’d like. When I hold down on the task to try to move it, it just flies into some random spot on the list and I can’t move it anymore. So it would be nice if that were fixed. But otherwise the app is perfect.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mr. Wayne,
Thank you for your nice words and for highlighting this issue. Please give it a try with the new version. This should not happen anymore.
Fantastic concept, yet slightly confusing.
I wish that it were easier to navigate through the app, or that the instructions were more clear in doing so.
I like how you can break each goal up into tasks and get reminders to complete those tasks. I think that the app’s objective was well thought-out.
I also would’ve appreciated that there could have been more organization, especially on the goal interface. I feel that the app’s creative features are lazy and unprofessional.
All in all, I gave this rating a four stars because this app has a lot of room for growth and improvement in focusing on the app’s layout and creative components in terms of it’s structure and format. I love how I can productively work on a new me this new year and this app does just what it needs to to help me become that best self.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.