In times of social networks and smartphones we use URLs all day. But they can be really long - too long! They neither look pleasant on our small screens nor in longer texts on big screens. They take away space - important space.
Short Menu solves this problem. It sends your long URL to a service of your choice, which then returns a short URL you can use instead.
Short Menu, its 2 Action Extensions and Today Widget support 16 different services (5 require sign-in) and is extremely easy to use. On launch it will automatically take the URL from your clipboard. You only have to press one button, then Short Menu will shorten your URL and automatically copy the short URL for you.
After shortening, Short Menu saves both the short and long URL in your history, which will be synced with iCloud to ensure you got all your short URLs on all your devices (even on your Mac if you're using the macOS version).
Short Menu perfectly integrates with bit.ly, Rebrandly, Google, Hive, tiny.cc, Droplr and CloudApp (for using Rebrandly, tiny.cc, Droplr or CloudApp, an account is obligatory). You can easily manage all your accounts in Short Menu's settings and, if you added multiple accounts for the same service, activate the account Short Menu shall use.
Got your own URL service? Short Menu can handle it. You can add as many custom services as you like. Short Menu can send both GET and POST requests, add HTTP headers and supports different encodings for POST requests. To avoid the need of entering the same information about your custom services again and again, they will be synced with iCloud.
• Lightning fast URL shortening with 16 services supported by default
• 7 of the default services and all custom services support custom keywords
• Use the two Action Extensions to shorten URLs system-wide
• Shorten URLs from anywhere using the today widget
• Add as many bit.ly, Rebrandly, Google, Hive, tiny.cc, Droplr and CloudApp accounts as you want
• Add an unlimited number of custom services
• Configure your own affiliate tokens and campaigns for iTunes and Amazon
• Copy and share any URL from your history
• Your history and custom services will be synced with iCloud
• Supports x-callback-urls for Launch Center Pro
- Keyboard Shortcuts are now supported on iPads
- Fixed crash when saving QR codes to the photo library for the first time on iOS 11
- Fixed issue when using the keyboard in scrollable areas on iPhone X
- Improved Voice Over support
- Fixed crash when using invalid x-callback-url schemes
- Fixed crash when opening URLs using other protocols than HTTP
- Removed mcaf.ee
If you enjoy using Short Menu, please consider leaving us a review, they mean a lot to us! <3
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t pay the 99 cents. The only server that works is bitly’s which is blacklisted
Developer Response ,
Hi! I'm sorry to hear you're not able to use any of the services, that definitely shouldn't be the case. Please get in touch at appiculous.com/contact or @ShortMenuApp on Twitter, I'm sure we can work together to get this resolved.
You need to pay to use a third party shortener
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Appiculous UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Appiculous UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $4.99
- All URL Services $0.99
- Native URL Shorteners $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.