The App of the citizen science project Mosquito Alert (www.mosquitoalert.com)
Want to help study and monitor tiger mosquitoes and yellow fever mosquitoes? Mosquito Alert lets you share information about adult mosquito sightings and their breeding sites with researchers and the public. It also brings you the latest tiger and yellow fever mosquito news and helps you learn how to keep this insect out of your home. For more information about the project and your participation, go to mosquitoalert.com.
* Learn about tiger mosquitoes and yellow fever mosquitoes and their breeding sites. You'll find everything you need in the app and on the project website.
* Share data. Send reports when you spot adults of these species or their breeding sites in public spaces. You will be helping to build the crowdsourced map available in the project website.
* Validate observations from others, analyzing their pictures
* Store and edit your own data in your phone or tablet from the app's mapping screen.
* Much more: from volunteering for special mosquito missions to keeping up with the latest news about these species and the Mosquito Alert project.
Explore the app and if you have any questions, just check http://mosquitoalert.com.
Save your data!
If you want, you can login to save your sightings and score, so that you will be able to synchronize different devices as well as to retrieve your data if you have uninstalled the app.
Ratings and Reviews
- ibeji digital
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © OMA Technologies, Ibeji digital, John R.B. Palmer, Aitana Oltra, Joan Garriga, and Frederic Bartumeus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.