*** Topped No.1 Paid App in several countries! ***
Take full manual control of your iPhones camera and take your photography to a whole new level! All the photo's you see in the screenshots are all taken with Manual Cam straight out of the camera! ..with no further adjustments or post processing! See Apple's Pinterest Page for more info..
"...one of the best implementations of manual control on the iPhone we've seen so far." dpreview.com
Featured in 'Best New Apps' and 'Shoot Beautiful Photos' by Apple.
"App of the Week" appadvice.com
Having full creative control of your camera allows you to get incredible pictures that were just not previously possible.
Use our beautiful precision crafted interface with adjustment wheel for full manual control over ISO, Shutter Speed, White Balance and Focus, or use gestures across the whole screen. See an uncluttered view of your photo in the viewfinder with a choice of, minimal to no info at all.
Easy to use interface with customizable levels of detail for novices and pros alike. Mix and match fully automatic modes and individually lock / adjust just the ones you want. E.g. you can have fully automatic exposure and only adjust manual focus.
- White Balance : for richer more accurate colors - especially skin tones.
- Exposure Compensation : stop images being too dark or too bright, or just make an artistic choice for more beautiful light.
- Focus to exactly the part at the picture you want or lock to create close up macro shots easier.
- ISO : get much sharper images in the dark, or much clearer photos in normal light with less noise.
- Shutter Speed : for fast action shots, or lower to produce cool effects like motion blur.
Live filters! See the world live through your chosen filter BEFORE you take the picture.
Our professional grade filters are based on the same technology used in cinema post-production.
Easily swipe left or right to change filter or use the browser.
- Timer : set a photo to be taken hands free after a delay of 2 or 10 seconds after you press the shutter.
- Grid : overlay a grid over the viewfinder to aid composition.
- Format : choose from square or normal 4:3 sized photos.
- Zoom On Focus : the viewfinder will automatically zoom the view to aid accurate focusing.
- User Interface Color : personalise the color of your camera from Silver, Black or Low contrast Grey.
- Optional GPS Geotagging (Jpeg only)
USER GUIDE is available on our website at www.lofopi.com
* Please note that all iPhone and iPad cameras have a fixed aperture so it's not possible for the app to have any aperture controls.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but . . .
A very interesting app that's easy to use. Has interesting filters, especially "Noir" and "Stark." However when you apply one of the filters or when you choose the 1:1 aspect ratio, the app crashes constantly. I am running ios8 on an iPhone 4s. I hope the developer will fix the crashing problem because this app is very creative and has good potential.
. . . a few days later. Upgraded my stars from two to four. Have been using this app regularly and find it to be both beautiful and easy to use. It's rapidly becoming one of my go-to camera apps. Crashes seem to be less frequent, although they still happen, and I hope the developers will address this issue. Recommended.
Could use a bit more.
The controls are a bit unwieldy. The quarter-circle of an adjustment knob is too small and very frustrating to actually adjust. My biggest complaint, however, is the fact that shutter speed can only be slowed to 1 second. The concept has promise and would work great if improved upon, but as it stands, it's not much worth it to use over the standard camera app, never mind the the money.
Please make the image quality better, focusing on a farther level has very poor image quality and doesn't reach as far as the native camera and other apps. I love the layout but the interface is a little weary and a bit hard to use. Also the grid turns off after you close the app. VSCO cam has these same features but is more complicated to use and does not take full advantage of iOS 8's manual controls. Overall I am very pleased with this app and it is worth .99¢ but if its possible please consider these ideas (if you can even fix these issues because i know the iPhones camera has its limitations). Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.