>>50% OFF FOR FEW DAYS!!<<
The unique App for hide the cursor on the Mac App Store, and the best app in absolute!
Mouse Hider makes the presence of the mouse cursor on the monitor less intrusive.
Thanks to Mouse Hider it is possible to hide the mouse cursor through 3 different systems:
● Time: after a customizable time of inactivity.
● Position: putting it on the edge of the screen enabling the Hot Borders mode.
● Shortcut: holding CTRL + ALT + CMD.
The cursor will reappear after the first moving, except if the Stay Hidden option is enabled.
● With the Hot Borders mode, it is possible to choose which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate to preserve the native 'Hot Corners' functions.
● Using the Timer mode you can switch a Time Delay from 0 to 30 seconds.
● Everything is manageable from the Menu Bar Icon on the Top Right.
● Enable/disable with One Click on Menu Bar Item. (Secondary Click)
● Set the Keyboard Shortcut you prefer to Enable/Disable Mouse Hider without clicks.
● Press CTRL + ALT + CMD to hide the cursor Immediately.
Is extremely useful for: presentations, keynotes, full-screen video playbacks, FPS, gaming, Quick Time, Nowvideo, SpeedVideo, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and all the online video players where above mentioned function not working very well.
Notice: the cursor can't disappear near the Dock area.
Support: Feedbacks, Bugs and Infos: email@example.com
● Old status bar icon available again. (little arrow)
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a feature
This tool works well, except one thing. I want the mouse pointer hidden upon boot, so that it will show when I move the mouse then hide again when I stop moving.
The way this works is the mouse is visible upon boot, but then starts being hidden after you first move it.
Prompt asking if you like the app...
...which is kind of annoying. So, one star off for that. And then it kind of manipulates you between two extreme choices, like either you hate it or you love it. So, they take advantage of your kindness if you say you love it by opening up the app store automatically, which is also annoying. So, another star off for that. Another star off just on principle at this point. If it weren't for that whole annoying rating prompt thing, it would or could probably be a five-star app. it does make the cursor disappear as described. So, there's that.
Essential for certain animation effects
Coworkers ask me all the time how I achieved a certain 'in-camera' text animation effect. This app is essential to my workflow.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrea Nicoli
- 551.9 KB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SOPONEXT
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.