Do you know the formula of ammonia? Or hydrogen peroxide? What is the structure of benzene?
Learn 200 chemical substances that are studied in introductory and advanced chemistry classes:
* systematic and trivial names;
* structures and formulas;
* organic, inorganic, and organometallic compounds;
* from acids and oxides to hydrocarbons and alcohols;
* two levels: 100 easy and 100 difficult chemicals.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the chemical compounds in any of them.
It is a perfect app for every student preparing for the chemistry classes, exams, or even for chemistry olympiads.
- Many new features (flashcards, stars) and improvements in game mechanics.
Ratings and Reviews
- Andrey Solovyev
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.