***** 5/5 smartappsforkids.com: "The best of the best for educational apps, with amazing content, great graphics and engaging game play."
Finland is the global leader in education and Lucky's Tree of Puzzles was designed by a Finnish child psychologist and a world class interactive educational game designer. Safe, lots of fun and chock full of wonderfully interactive educational games.
"Lucky" is an adorable character and great friend, voiced by Emmy Award winner Kerry McNally. Lucky will keep children engaged, entertained and learning for hours!
No in-app purchases, no Internet access, no in-game advertisements and no inappropriate or scary content.
We hope you and your child enjoy it as much as we did creating it!
Lucky’s Tree of Puzzles contains 18 games, a playhouse, a coloring book, and plenty of other activities. In this game children can practice and develop their mathematical- and language abilities and attention, and problem solving skills. The game is primarily targeted to children aged 3 to 11, but entire family will enjoy playing this game. All the instructions in the game are spoken in English (in addition to written instructions), so also smaller children can play the game independently.
Psychologist Maija Immonen who has been in charge of the game design wanted to create an interesting and entertaining game, that offers children challenges and helps them practice many different skills. With the help of this game children can practice attention, emotional competence, problem solving skills and mathematical abilities. Although there are many educational elements in this game the main focus is in fun and the joy of succeeding.
- Voiced by Emmy Award winner Kerry McNally
- 18 fun and educational games
- A three dimensional playhouse, where you can play with building blocks and a toy car
- Color pictures in Coloring book, or draw a picture of your own and color it.
- Building block constructions and coloring book pages can be saved to devices gallery and shared with others
- 50 collectable animal cards hidden throughout the game.
- Almost 50 achievements, some of them hidden. You’ll have to figure out how to get them!
- No in-app purchases or up sells
- No Internet access from the game
- No advertisements
- No inappropriate or scary content
- Allows parent to monitor and limit the playtime.
Coloring book paint position is now centered.
Some minor visual fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Napko Oy
- 73 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Finnish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2017 Napko Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.