Penticon’s Luach is the most comprehensive Jewish Calendar App for iOS.
We’ve combined years of experience developing Jewish Calendar software, together with the very latest User Interface technology to make Luach easy to use, with a new modern look and feel.
Luach is the ultimate Jewish Calendar App. Works for you in any city in the world.
Luach’s features include:
- Monthly view showing Jewish and Secular dates together
- Candle Lighting and Havdala times
- The weekly Torah portion
- Zmanei tefillah which can be customised for your own minhagim
- Dates of Jewish Holidays and Rosh Hodesh
- Keep track of Yahrzeits and Jewish Birthdays
- Convert between Jewish Dates and Secular Dates
- Inserting events from the Jewish Calendar into built-in Calendar
- Access to the iPhone’s built-in Calendar
- Sefirat Ha’Omer
- Fully customizable so that it work the way you want it to, any where at any time.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added support for iOS 9.
- Fixed crashing when Inserting Holidays.
- Fixed candle lighting times for holidays on Thursday nights.
- Fixed candle lighting times for second day of two day holidays.
- Fixed spelling of Omer in Counting of Omer.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the App, but..........
Your candle lighting times are off in many places. I was nearly Mechalel Shabbos 2 weeks ago while in Rancho Mirage, CA. Your times do not reflect Shkiya Nirees as apposed to Shkiya Amitis. Mountains make a difference! This week in Minneapolis you are off by 1/2 hour. Please make some immediate changes before you cause Chilul Shabbos which I know is certainly not your intention.
I had your LUACH with my old Treo and got it again when you came out with the Apple App. Thanks for the good work.
Thoughtful design. The best review I can give- it makes me more observant.
Best Hebrew / Civil Luach
This is a great Luach, with many great features, easy to use, very handy with custom Birthdays, Yarzeiten etc. love it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.