Never miss garbage day again! Receive customized waste and recycling reminders for Vancouver and all of Clark County, Washington using this app. Plus, get fast and helpful information about how to dispose of garbage responsibly and recycle right.
- Added a multi-step address search to the calendar tool
- Updated Analytics
- Improved accessibility in Voice Over tools
- Fixed crashes experienced with certain tools
Ratings and Reviews
I appreciate the timely information and timely reminder - that doesn’t inundate me with constant notifications. The only thing I wish, is that the site would display what can and cannot recycled. Ex: baby formula cans. I thought the lids could be recycled b/c of the “5” on the lid, and thought the “can” container that holds the formula couldn’t be recycled. Nope - opposite! I called into Waste Connects and someone informed me: 1) Numbers don’t matter (completely). 2) Because the lids pop on and off the can - they can foul up the separating machines at the recycling center. So even though they show a “5” on the lid, these are Not to be recycled unless the lid screws on and off (rather than popping on and off) and are about the size of an adult fist. 3) The can itself, holding the formula IS recyclable, even though I couldn’t find a number and part was metal and part plastic.
Helpful and works well
I’m pretty picky when it comes to apps (ex engineer). But this app is legitimately helpful and gives me just enough information and not inundate me with spam alerts. The few alerts I get are the reminders I need.
I would love the app to expand in information though. More about recycling Dos and Donts, and what to do if we need another bin.
I’m not subtracting points for this but here is my feedback / desired wish list to improve it further:
- It would be nice to show us the number of bins by type that we currently have, and the schedule we are signed up for.
- Ability to show multiple accounts on a single page along with the number of bins by type and the frequency of pick up signed up for.
- have a button that would allow us to ask for another recycle or garbage bin, then increase or decrease our scheduled frequency for garbage and/or yard debre weekly / bi weekly pick up - and show us the change in cost accordingly.
—— This is nice for those of us with rentals. For example we own a 4 plex next to our house and we do yard work and maintenance at different times which changes our waste pick up needs.
Thank you for the reminders.. it gets busy around here and with the date change it is helpful to get the reminders .. and by the way the recycle pick up person who was here a couple of weeks ago was really nice. He stopped his truck and got our and talked to me about the date change and was super nice .. thank you “super garbage guy” the Mohawk and colored hair said “Super Hero” all over him .. lol .. really enjoyed talking to him
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- City of Vancouver, US
- 122.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 ReCollect Systems Inc.