** NOTE: Requires at least an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad Mini or iPod Touch 5th gen. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
148apps Editor's Choice 4.5/5 Stars "iOS gamers are getting a great adventure game"
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars "every bit as awesome now on a mobile device"
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Native iOS gamepad support
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today's mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
Fix iOS 13 audio.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game runs perfectly fine, it has only crashed once and the animation and everything else looks fine, the sound works a few minutes ,but over time for some reason the sound just turns off and in order to turn it back on I have to exit the app and tap on it again, and save back to my last checkpoint and this gets annoying over time, but with everything else it’s fine just that sound bug that keeps ruining it.
Developer Response ,
Fix for iOS13 break of game's audio is coming in version 1.0.8.
I loved this game when I played it on the Xbox original, but having it on the phone is practically just as good. Once you get used to the controls it feels just like the original game. They did a good job, IMO, with the 1st and 3rd person control. This game is such a classic and being able to play it whenever/where-ever is so awesome. To anyone actually reading this and considering this game, I would highly recommend it. Between the funny dialogue and corky idea for ammunition, it’s such a unique and fun game. BUY IT !!!! You won’t regret it!!!!!!
This game is a game I played a lot but kept deleting it due to how hard the end is. The reason I rated this 4 stars is because of the movement and the camera. It constantly zooms in or out and takes me to the middle of the screen. Plus, I can’t find any ways to stop it from zooming out when I am running. I also am having problems with the crossbow and how I move my iPad. It literally moves a lot when I just move my iPad a bit and makes that perspective not fun.
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2005-2020 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.