Join over 20 million players in a world of rails and trains. Play now, collect thousands of trains and learn real-life stories about them.
Earn resources for managing transport of passengers and various materials. Build up your station, grow your train fleet and create a railway business you’re proud of. Become friends with players from every corner of the world to send and receive precious gifts.
Challenge yourself in strategic planning, explore the world of railway trade and show your unique station to the world.
● Explore the largest collection of steam, diesel, electric, maglev and hyperloop trains
● Personalize your station with colorful themes like Western, San Francisco, Orient and much more
● Complete various quests for contractors to earn rewards and experience points
● Boost your progress with over 300 achievements
● Engage in fascinating story-based quests and earn generous rewards
● Challenge your friends and compete in leaderboards
● Enjoy regular weekly updates full of wonderful content
PLEASE NOTE! TrainStation is a free game to download and play, but some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
Visit care.pxfd.co/trainstation if you need help from our caring community managers!
Love TrainStation? Follow @TrainStation on social media to get the latest news and updates.
We hope you’re having fun playing TrainStation! We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to improve the game for you so don't forget to download the latest version and get the greatest gameplay experience!
• An option to hide the Special Train Ride icon from the main UI has been added to Settings.
• Minor bug fixes
• General performance and stability improvements
Thank you for playing TrainStation!
Ratings and Reviews
A Flawed Gem
TrainStation is a great game if you like trains. That said, there's some stability issues which detract from the fun. The occasional crashes I take in stride but freezes on loading are less tolerable. Three times now, I've had to delete and re-install the app to clear it. So, back up your progress with a PF account if not on Facebook.
The devs did a good job with this one. There's plenty to do, crisp graphics, with a fine variety of engines & cars as well plenty of options to customize your city. The freemium aspect is not too obtrusive.
There are a few historical oddities. The ubiquitous 40' boxcar is nowhere to be seen and the steam locomotives a bit skewed towards streamlines. And where's the coal ?! Overall though, very nice game.
You Want To Have FUN? Got To Play This Game!
Too cool! After just about giving up playing all these pay to play and win games I finally found a game that is actually FUN! And you do not have to spend a dime to have fun and progress in this game. And if you love trains, and who doesn’t, your going to love this game. And best part about it your not going to have some toxic mega coining bully come along and destroy all your hours of building up your game like so many other pay to play and win games online. This is truly a cool and fun game the way it ought to be. Only one complaint devs, where is the button to sound the train horn? Come on you got to put a button somewhere so we can sound off on the train horn when we want too that is the coolest part of playing with trains is the sound of their horn or whistle. And another cool part you can play this game on your pc on a full screen monitor on their web site and not on your small screen phone or iPad. It is really cool on a full size monitor. Bottom line best game I have played and had fun doing in a long long time!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you for your kind words, your feedback is very appreciated !
As for the train horn , you can access it anytime during the train ride. The sound of it will be activated only if you press the train`horn` button. Here a little tip on how to access the train ride if needed : first send out a local train to a destination you like , and then access the train management- local trains , click on the train detail and use the option train ride : https://prnt.sc/i913gj , the train horn is visible on the bottom of the screen : https://prnt.sc/i913tn.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you are having any difficulties accessing it or any other questions. You can do so via the support button in your app settings or a ticket : https://help.trainstationgame.com/new-ticket
Have a great day and a lot of fun with our game, TS team
Too much guessing
I *really* wanted to like this game. But the UI just isn’t up to snuff. Two cases in point:
1) I buy train cars (note to devs: they’re not called wagons in the US), and I don’t get the option of connecting them to the locomotive in the depot. There is evidently some kind of this-car-only-goes-on-this-kind-of-locomotive thing going on, but it is not explained in the game. A simple option would be to include all cars in the depot, and if I select one I can’t use, EXPLAIN WHY.
2) I’ve sent the basic wood-and-nails shipment to the first international destination — about 15 times, and I’ve only received credit for two of those. On those two, I apparently did all the right steps, in order, but it was by accident, not by my saying “oh, I see...the game is telling me I have to do X next”, because the game doesn’t do that.
Devs: if you now respond “this is how you do that”, or “go read the forums”, then you have FAILED as developers. I shouldn’t have to guess at how to accomplish something as fundamental as doing a contract. THE GAME SHOULD EXPLAIN IT. Unless you want this to be a puzzle game...
The train graphics are nice.
Maybe I’ll check back in a year or two and see if game play is any easier to understand.
I’m old enough that I could easily (and *gladly*) spend hundreds of dollars playing a game like this. (I’ve spent more on these “free” games than I care to admit.) But I’m not going to spend money on a game that doesn’t explain itself.
- PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- 116.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Economy Pack $19.99
- Starter Bundle $9.99
- Beginners Package $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.