The PosiTector app connects PosiTector Advanced gages*, the PosiTector SmartLink, and PosiTest AT-A automatic adhesion testers* to your iOS device.
Take full advantage of your smart device’s features including touch screen, keyboard, microphone, camera, email, WiFi, Bluetooth, cellular, dictation tools, and more
- Auto-pairing Bluetooth Smart connection works up to 10m (30 feet) away
- Generate custom, professional PDF reports quickly and easily
- Add images to individual readings or batches using the camera or image library
- Rename batches and add notes using the keyboard or microphone
- Compile multi-batch reports from one or more probes/instrument types
- Export measurement data to PosiSoft Desktop v4
Seamless Online Integration with an internet connection. Share, backup, synchronize and report measurement data via email, apps and the cloud
- Instantly back up every reading to the cloud – No account required!
- Restore data from the cloud to any smart device – add readings, notes and images
- Synchronize with your PosiSoft.net account
- Share professional PDF reports and CSV data instantly via email, AirPrint, Dropbox or other applications on your device
Requires a PosiTest AT-A adhesion tester* or PosiTector Advanced*/SmartLink device with probe.
- PosiTector Advanced models support 6000, 200, DPM, SPG, RTR, SHD, SST and UTG probes
- PosiTector SmartLink models support 6000, DPM, SPG and RTR probes
* PosiTest AT-A touchscreen models and PosiTector Advanced gage bodies with serial numbers greater than 784,000 are compatible with the PosiTector app.
Updates to PA2.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Apple Watch app
To make this incredible it needs an Apple Watch compatible app to view readings without having to pull out your iPhone
- DeFelsko Corporation
- 11.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 DeFelsko Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.