Pixel Picker is a simple app to show pixel color information from images on your device.
Easily import images from the Photos app or from Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe account required).
Includes iOS app extension for seamless integration with the Photos app and all your favourite image sharing apps.
Pixel Picker couldn't be easier to use:
- Take a screenshot
- Open it from your Photos and choose Pixel Picker from the list of available options
- Pan, pinch & zoom and read all desired RGB color values.
• Read from your device Photos
• Pan, pinch & zoom to select points of interest in your images
• Color picker prints the color in RGB (decimal and hex)
• Export current image along with selected color information
• Import images from your Adobe Creative Cloud account
• Full support for images of any size (portrait and landscape)
• Available on iPhone and iPad
Pixel Picker now uses a new bigger font to show the RGB and HEX values. This is to improve readability.
Also updated the HEX format used when exporting a color.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s what I was looking for
I’ve been using this app for about 3 years(not sure but anyway) and it’s better than any other color picking apps on the App Store. Trust me. I have installed and used them all. No unnecessary heavy functions, straightforward, easy to use. The app itself is wonderful.
In terms of UI design, however, it could have been better. It definitely looks old and boring, but I can stand it as long as it works. BUT the app screen doesn’t fit to iPhone xs max screen size. Not even 6s plus.
Andrea, Can you please update it?
It's free, and it tells you RGB color values from your camera roll
That was what I needed. I had some pictures where I wanted to check the RGB color values, I search the app store for "RGB colors," and I found this free app.
I open the app, I pick a photo from my camera roll, I move the little pointer around to any spot in the photo, and the app and tells movie RGB value for that spot.
I knocked off one star for not being able to copy the text of those numbers to my clipboard.
simple & perfect !!!
this is a reference standard app.
in other words, if you need to know the exact color with flawless execution... this is the ONE !!
- Andrea Bizzotto
- 48 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Andrea Bizzotto
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.