Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
- Multi-level forward proxy.
- Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
- Support DNS over HTTTPS, DNS over TLS, DNS over QUIC.
* fix qrcode image share issue
Ratings and Reviews
Feature rich personal shadowsocks + v2ray plugin app
I’m primarily using Shadowrocket app to connect to my personal Shadowsocks VPS. I find the app excellent in performance, it has very comprehensive features satisfying most users and very good UI/UX. But what really impresses me most is the outstanding support from the developer. I had initially problems configuring the app to connect to my Shadowsocks server. I believe most of the issues are due to my lack of familiarity with the Shadowsocks + v2ray plugin protocol. But the developer has shown great patience in walking me through the settings in the app to finally establish connection. The performant app and wonderful developer support earned my solid recommendation.
Warning window lasting too long
It’s a great app but I believe it might be better if the developer shortens the time for the warning window in case of network failure when updating the subscription, for example. While the warning window existing, no action can be made and its quite annoying. Thanks.
I’d love to give 5 stars but...
This is an awesome app. Worked perfectly before but I’m giving 3 stars because somehow it stopped working with Facebook messenger. Doesn’t mark the conversations read, struggles sending and receiving messages. This is the only complain, but a huge one. Another app that I found, and which is free btw - Potatso Lite, does the job just right btw. I’d love to change the rating as soon as the bug is fixed. Otherwise it’s awesome and the developers are awesome. Long live free internet (in China) 🙌✊
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Li Guangming
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.