The sixth-anniversary carnival of Clash of Kings-the founder of war and strategy phone game is open now! Over the past six years, Clash of Kings has won the support of players around the world with its pure and epic war strategy experience, a variety of innovative gameplay, and a healthy, stable social community environment. To show appreciation for your love, loyalty, and support, we have prepared, a brand new system and battlefield and massive welfare in this anniversary celebration. This anniversary party we will make sure you get a full pack of welfare!
※New Battlefield in the Anniversary Expansion - World Domination A new battlefield gameplay based on teams formed by kingdom units.
※New gameplay in the Anniversary Expansion - Knight System A brand new daily gameplay system.
1. Recruiting comrades to collect Archangel Set
2. World Quest, complete the Door Opening event to win rare skin rewards
3. Gold Fountain, 6.6 billion gold coins are waiting for you.
Introduction and notice about the subscription function in Clash of Kings (CoK):
1. Name of the service: Subscription
2. After you subscribe, this service will automatically renew your subscription. If you choose to enable this service, we treat it as you permit Clash of Kings to receive the fee due in advance from your iTunes account (referred to as Account below) before the current subscription is about to end. The pre-conditions for this service to be effective are that the iTunes account which subscribed to the privilege service is also linked to the Game Center ID bound to the above game account. To ensure the recurring subscription fee can be deducted accordingly. If the renewal fails because there are not enough funds available in the above account, you are responsible for any and all issues which can arise from your failure to comply with the conditions of the subscription you chose to digitally contract service for.
3. Within 24 hours before the current subscription ends, the game account which purchased the service of automatic renewal will retrieve the fee for subscription from the corresponding iTunes account.
4. If you want to cancel the subscription, please tap the Setting of your iPhone-->iTunes Store and App Store-->Tap on "Apple ID"-->"Check Apple ID"-->"Account setting" page-->tap on "Subscription" and choose XX to cancel the subscription.
5. If you don’t cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the current subscription ends, the subscription will renew automatically.
6. The time of deducting your balance might be different from the time when the renewal takes effect. This happens because subscriptions are renewed in advance of the date due. If you encounter this situation, please wait patiently.
7. For more information:
Terms of service
Update Announcement (Version 6.36)
1. Thief Attack Event
Event Time: April 29th - May 5th
When players are online, mysterious thieves come to attack the castle. Defeat them to obtain a lot of rewards; assist each other to obtain additional rewards.
2. Eid al-Fitr Dessert
Event Time: May 6th - May 12th
During the event period, desserts will appear on the world map at 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 every day, visit them to obtain rewards, the quantity is limited, first come, first served.
3. Road to Legend
Event Time: May 6th - May 12th
Players will accumulate points of the Legendary Caravan together in the Kingdom, and unlock treasure chest rewards when the target is reached; you can collect the rewards after the daily points reach the minimum requirement.
Reminder: Castle level 16 and above to participate in this event.
4. Recruitment Order Event
Event Time: April 28th - May 4th
The Ambitious Cavalry arrives and the recruitment event opens again. Use the recruitment card for the specified number of times to obtain the corresponding hero fragments.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a balance of power
Great game. Have been playing daily for several years now. Only honest complaint is the game is very tilted word the people that have nothing better to do with $$$ than to blow hundreds and in some cases a thousand dollars on this game. ELEX needs to come up with a formula that separates the big money spenders from the others who play the game on a budget. I have finally reached a P5 castle and can’t even stand up to some of these people who have spent tons of money and marvel army’s that number in the hundreds of millions. Fair? Not at all.
ELEX is certainly entitled to a profit. I don’t care how big a profit they make either. You just need to separate these massive castles that have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars building their castles from the rest of the players. I’m really tired of loosing my entire army and everything else to one of these monsters. I do spend $$$ on this game and so do most of the players. We will leave this game in time if a separation of such extreme powers can’t be done.
We love the game and the friends we have made while playing. Dont ruin it all by ignoring this one big issue.
Pay to Play and Unbalanced
I have played this game for over and month and enjoy the game. The one-star review. however. is my attempt to point out the inept management of the game by the developers. The game frequently runs unannounced server maintenance which interrupts game play. These interruptions do not result in a freezing of the game. however...everything continues to run in the background. I had just set a group attack and was rallying troops from my alliance members when the game went into maintenance. as a result of this. what was an easy battle win turned into half my troops being destroyed. A whole week worth of troops training. resource gathering. and in-game current expenditures was wiped out in an instant because the developers don't have the courtesy to inform players that maintenance will occur. Even a minute's notice would have saved my investment. When I contacted them to complain and ask for compensation. I got an incoherent apology saying that they were sorry for the inconvenience. Stealing my investment in their game through bad faith actions is not an inconvenience. it's theft!
Coupled with the random app glitches. the constant stream of ads to buy in-game currency. and the events all designed to make you spend resources and kill off your troops. I realize this game is just a cash cow for the developers. You can find another game that is better developed with more responsive customer service. Play something else!
Developer Response ,
We apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience. We are currently optimizing this feature for the game's future versions.
Pay to win vs hackers
The game can be fun and there are some cool people to met. However there is a prolific problem with external software that exploits the game allowing some players have an unfair advantage against other players (at least one alliance mandates the use of it). Were this software available to everyone I supposed it would be almost fair. However， all of the information regarding these exploitations are only in Chinese. One would have to some familiarity with the language， I minored in Mandarin， to even locate this software and then enough mastery to setup the software to exploit the game. I have combed through several of the public alliance boards and this data is only present in the Chinese language. Temporary player accounts will periodically post links to the services that will charge players a fee to use these exploits to automate farming and cheat the system to increase resources. Feel free to verify these claims: find posts that are neatly formatted with a lot of brackets; "QQ" and a contact number are almost always included; an unnamed player will spam the general chat with Chinese and "t.a.o.b.a.o." followed by a number (go to taobao . com and then search for that number it will bring up one of these exploit apps to purchase); and those that use these exploits seem to have a clockwork-like ability to recuperate. If you insist on playing the game please feel free to do so and enjoy the attack of the robots!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ELEX Technology Holdings Co., Ltd.
- 364.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Elex
- In-App Purchases
- Some Gold $0.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.