123erfasst III 4+
Designed for iPad
Time tracking and project progress tracking on the construction site via smartphone: That's 123onsite, the mobile construction site management app. As a mobile application, it is perfectly suited for on-site use at the construction site which works perfectly together with the 123onsite web application for the office.
No matter where you are you can keep track of your entire mobile workforce and project progress - 123onsite is fast, easy to use and reliable. The advantages of our mobile construction site app are:
- Intuitive: Accurate and consistent documentation via text, voice or photo.
- Integrated platform: Fast transfer of all important data to the office
- Automatic daily reports: Mobile, fast and easy, the construction reports can be created at any time using the recorded data.
- Save time and money: With digital construction documentation, there is no more costly and time-consuming double recording.
Are you still using handwritten documentation? 123onsite helps you to enter your information like hours worked and tasks performed digitally so you and your employees have real-time information and more time to focus on your actual tasks. You can record data like.:
- Data of the construction site (project number, location, employees present, etc.)
- Personal working hours & working hours of a crew (with times, breaks, etc.)
- Weather (recorded automatically through our weather service function)
- Performance results
- Construction progress
- Defect management
- Materials used
- Equipment used
- Data about subcontractors
With 123onsite you can use predefined text modules which are helpful when you enter information in the construction report. This ensures maximum efficiency, and in no time at all you have your documentation ready which you can share with the different project stakeholders. Your site manager also receives up-to-date information on the number of employees with performance results as a daily construction report. For contractors, this simplifies and speeds up post-calculation, invoicing and payroll. You can also save your individualized daily construction reports (with company logo, contact data, etc.) as Excel or PDF files, print them out or send them via e-mail.
Once all the important data has been received, it is transferred to a server in real time, so that you and your colleagues can also access it from other devices. You can also use individual access rights to manage who has access to which data online - access rights for architects or the building owner are also possible to create transparency.
This app uses Google Analytics for better bug tracking and quality improvement.
- Photo capture no longer stays open in the background
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 123erfasst.de GmbH
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 123erfasst.de GmbH