Hero Fighter is a fighting beat 'em up game created and developed by Marti Wong, the creator of Little Fighter, for nearly 7 years.
There are 22 hero characters with tonnes of powerful moves.
Hero Fighter provides 300+ stages in 7 game modes:
- Story Mode: Play with different characters of your choice against enemies and fight to watch their stories unfold.
- Duel Mode: 1 on 1 Match.
- Team VS Mode: Group-vs-group fighting
- Battle Mode: Fight up to 100 men in a battlefield with mercenaries, gold mines, soldier camps and castles.
- Tournament: Defeat your enemies each round as they challenge you one by one.
- Mission Mode: Survive the relentless waves of attacks from the enemy / bosses.
- Training Mode: Receive special cards and earn extra experience points.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Decrease the cost of energy.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been playing this game since the first PC version, and now being able to play it on my iPhone it's just awesome, I hope that the game keeps growing, getting better and that the creator gets the recognition he deserves for the hardwork, I wish you the best.
Recomendations: I would love if there was a way to personalize your characters like, clothes, weapons, hair, skin, etc, the game is really good, but it still has that demo feeling, I feel like I could get more of it.
Thanks for reading.
- El Cubanito.
This game is amazing a ton of different game modes but I feel and I know others do too, that you need to expand the game. Before that I would like to note that I cannot connect to the gem store and haven’t been able to since day one, this is one of the many updates you could add. I feel that it would be cool if you could add the normal version of Livermore into the character roster. I hope you continue the story so people can go to this game and find something new everyday. But I’m pretty sure there’s no way to get every character because I cannot connect to the “game server” I can’t even take the level cap off of a 5 star because this stupid game server doesn’t work! That’s why you need to continue the game
Please continue the game
I don’t understand why marti simply stoped developing it. I played this game since it was developed for pc( because I used to play little fighter so that is how I discovered it so early) I played each update and when it got available for mobile I got very exited. I played the whole game more than once, but at the end of the game it said: supporting us will help marti to develop more stages. It’s been years from the time you released that game with that message and in all that time the game always had 5 stars, thousands of people played it. This is a lot of support and yet nothing was done.
The developer, KWOK HUNG WONG, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KWOK HUNG WONG
- 85.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Martial Studio Ltd