Hero Fighter is a fighting beat 'em up game created and developed by Marti Wong, the creator of Little Fighter, for nearly 7 years.
There are 22 hero characters with tonnes of powerful moves.
Hero Fighter provides 300+ stages in 7 game modes:
- Story Mode: Play with different characters of your choice against enemies and fight to watch their stories unfold.
- Duel Mode: 1 on 1 Match.
- Team VS Mode: Group-vs-group fighting
- Battle Mode: Fight up to 100 men in a battlefield with mercenaries, gold mines, soldier camps and castles.
- Tournament: Defeat your enemies each round as they challenge you one by one.
- Mission Mode: Survive the relentless waves of attacks from the enemy / bosses.
- Training Mode: Receive special cards and earn extra experience points.
Decrease the cost of energy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been playing this game since the first PC version, and now being able to play it on my iPhone it's just awesome, I hope that the game keeps growing, getting better and that the creator gets the recognition he deserves for the hardwork, I wish you the best.
Recomendations: I would love if there was a way to personalize your characters like, clothes, weapons, hair, skin, etc, the game is really good, but it still has that demo feeling, I feel like I could get more of it.
Thanks for reading.
- El Cubanito.
Please continue the game
I don’t understand why marti simply stoped developing it. I played this game since it was developed for pc( because I used to play little fighter so that is how I discovered it so early) I played each update and when it got available for mobile I got very exited. I played the whole game more than once, but at the end of the game it said: supporting us will help marti to develop more stages. It’s been years from the time you released that game with that message and in all that time the game always had 5 stars, thousands of people played it. This is a lot of support and yet nothing was done.
Please continue the game it is so fun me and my friends like this game it would be awesome if you seen this and decided to continue the game please do we would like new updates and new characters it is so fun and their are a few glitches that need to be fixed but it’s an old game so I understand and to where you can buy gems it won’t let you anymore I really hope you decide to upgrade and update the game it is a blast
- KWOK HUNG WONG
- 85 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Martial Studio Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.