this is a special professional application that simulates the electric guitar musical instrument
this app is completely different with other apps and i promise that you won't see any app like this with real sound , effects and easy to use
its free , you can download and compare with other apps . try it
just see the video below to be amazed !!
the app specifics are :
- has up to 24 pop / rock rhythm styles
- has 12 accords that are used in this type of music
- has the special vibration and pitch effects that makes this app real
- has 3 different tunes for 3 types of pop / rock
- has ability to change the rhythm speed
- transpose ability from -20 to +20 percents
- real sound that is made in professional studio
- 6 voice pads that has sound such as Scream.. OH... Applause... YEAH... voices
- pitch ability to pitch the notes during the playing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why is the app displayed upside-down???
I want to like this app. I really do. It appears to have a lot of potential. I’d like to explore its capabilities and see if it would be useful for my practice sessions and recordings, but the app displays itself upside-down. (I tried to find a setting, to make it display correctly, but I couldn’t find one. If there is one, please let me know.) Yes, I could just flip my iPad over, but that shouldn’t be necessary. I also have cables, and interfaces, connected to it. My iPad is in a desk-mounted frame/arm system. I use other apps along with it, and having to constantly unplug everything, loosen the frame, flip it over, tighten the frame and reinstall the cables, is putting a lot of stress on my equipment. Please fix this issue. I’ll re-evaluate it, and possibly purchase it. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.