Loopseque 8 is a logical evolution of the Loopseque’s idea.
Thanks to the modern iPad capabilities, we were able to implement much more effects, more audio channels, improved graphics and many other features, the chief among which is the ability to mix projects as we do it with tracks in DJ's music apps.
Loopseque is back with a rounded beat machine, percussion drum sequencer, the ability to change samples, patterns on the run, use effects, filters, etc to easily create a musical atmosphere that you like.
You can record sessions, use audio Copy/Paste or AudioBus to work with created audio material outside Loopseque 8 application.
MIX PROJECTS IN A DJ WAY
• 2 decks allow you to play 2 projects at once.
• Crossfade between the decks.
• One engine is one tempo - all projects are always in sync.
• Ableton link - synchronize Loopseque 8 with Ableton live or any other device that supports this technology.
• The One deck mode - more functions for control on the same screen.
ROUND SEQUENCER IS BACK
(with new and so long-requested features)
• Rotation rate for each pattern.
• Bit Slicer for each pattern.
• Modulation, Velocity, and Panorama for each step.
• Change pitch for each step.
• Independent Swing for each deck.
NEW SAMPLE EDITOR
• ADSR for Volume and Filter.
• 8 parameters for modulation.
• Copy/Paste sample from other iOS apps.
• Cut, reverse, repitch, filter and volume control.
• Beat Repeater with variable sample rate conversion during playback.
• 2 types of Delay with the filter.
• Filter LP/HP/BP and LFO.
• Reverb with filter, hold, and depth.
Master bus effects:
• 8 channel equalizer.
PROJECTS AND SAMPLES:
• Use more than 400 samples of bass, percussion, effects, chords, processed base drums, and synths or upload own.
• Design your own project by adding the cover art, artist name and share it with your friends.
• Record your live sessions performance and open it in your DAW later.
WAY OF USE
• At home or studio.
• In live gigs.
• On the move.
• With other gears.
• With other iOS apps.
• 32 bars cycle length
• 32 steps pattern length
• 16 patterns on each track
• 32 tracks - 16 per Deck
• 8 channels - 4 per Deck
• Swing for each deck
• Rotation rate
• Bit Slicer for each pattern
• Rotation rate for each channel
• AudioBus support - master and deck A/B outs.
• Ableton Link support.
• Pitch +/- 12 semitones.
• Volume up to +12dB
• Sample length.
• Sample reverse.
• Sample bit crusher.
• Sample ADSR.
• Filter - LP, HP, BP,
• Filter ADSR.
• Modulation section one
• Sample start and end.
• Sample volume envelope attack and decay.
• Modulation section two
• Cutoff / Resonance.
• Filter envelope attack and decay.
• Beat Repeater - Forward/Reverse, Filter, Quantize, Playback rate, Repeat time.
• Delay - Stereo and Ping-Pong, Filter, Delay time.
• Filter - LP, HP, BP, Shelf, LFO, Bit Crusher.
• Reverb - Room size, Filter, Hold, Dump, Width.
Master bus effects:
• EQ 8 channel.
Explore new tricks to create music with Loopseque 8, subscribe here:
Fixed a bug which caused to inoperability of, copy/paste of patterns
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the unique interface.
A Unique Feature Set for Building Patterns
UPDATE: I've revised my review and rating because the developer created a manual and added contact information on their website.
It's laid out fairly well, though some controls are too small. Though the manual mentions "polyrhythms" they really mean "polymetric rhythms". The rate controls allow you to change the step rate, but there aren't enough selections go get all the different rates I want.
The app launches and automatically is in play, which is super annoying.
I tried to get a refund, but Apple didn't provide that as an option. I don't know if that is a change Apple made, or if the developer has the option to enable refunds.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are always ready to answer your questions, ask at any time. Now you can find all contact information, including email, and user manual on our website: loopseque.com. Also, Doug @soundtestroom made the great video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDpzTF3Myc and more video tutorials from us will follow.
Many lessons and tricks with round sequencer and principles of work you can find in our previous app called Loopseque. If you interested - just write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.