Outstanding photo and video editing for your favorite moments.
Ultralight offers wide and powerful control for both photo and video editing. Suits amateurs and professionals alike.
• Capable of editing both photos and videos.
• Ultralight is easy to use and understand.
• Full screen editing.
• High quality filters and customisable filter presets.
• Create, save and share your own custom presets.
• Creative and intuitive editing tools.
• Real-time preview. See the effects real-time while editing.
• Non-destructive editing and automatic saving. Continue or revert your changes later.
• Undo and redo. Easily step back and forth to compare your adjustments.
• No importing needed. Your photo and video collection is directly available.
Tools for photo and video editing:
• Curves & RGB Curves*
• Saturation & Temperature
• Split toning
• Hue, saturation and luminosity color controls
• Clarity, sharpen, emphasize and noise controls
• Texture overlays*
• Locally mask and edit a specific area. Including: highlights and shadows, background blur, smoothen skin, whiten teeth and double exposure.*
• Crop and perspective correction
• Cinemagraph tool*
* Ultralight Pro is available as an in-app purchase.
Follow Ultralight on Instagram: @ultralightapp
Follow Ultralight on Facebook: www.fb.me/UltralightApp
Follow Ultralight on Twitter: @UltralightApp
Remember to use the hashtag #ultralightapp for a chance to get featured!
ULTRALIGHT PRO TRIAL & SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your Ultralight Pro subscription with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over you'll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your membership from Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
New Ultralight update is here with video editing and masking features!
• New video editing capabilities.
• Combine multiple videoclips or photos together.
• Add transitions and modify clip speed.
• New gradient masking option on local adjustments.
• Ultralight Pro is now available as a yearly subscription.
Keep on making outstanding photos and videos with Ultralight! #ultralightapp
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review before but after downloading the app reading other reviews I was amazed at how few people were talking about the fact that THIS APP SUPPORTS VIDEO EDITING. This is amazing. In my quest do have computer level editing freedom I have around 10 different photo editing apps on my phone. Each with a specific strength that I use it for. (Retouching, portraits, filters, etc) However, I have always wanted to be able to edit videos. In the past I had downloaded Rush CC but been disappointed that it only allowed for a few uses before it wanted me to sign up for an account. I am astounded and grateful that this app allows me to edit videos with the free version and without an annoying watermark. Great job to the developers. If I could offer one suggestion for the app it would be the ability to use actual tone curves. I understand why they are not there as user friendly controls are a key marketing point, however it would be nice for more advanced users to have some way to access them like in a settings menu. Then again maybe there is and I missed them. Either way I am very pleased with the app.
This should be a future update
So I love this app for editing and other stuff like that, I wish you could add a blur affect in where you can put the clarity the noise and stuff like that there should be a blur one like you could do blur for like your videos and I actually would make it like good and so I would think that should be a future update but there is a blur for photos but it’s a pro and I would like to have one of those like you could go on edit in the triangle where you can put the clarity I wish there was a blur so you can make a blur I know clarity you could do that but but if you want to clarity all the way up for like a fan page edit or something like that and so I would like a blur.
Great features would like to see...
I just bought the full version, I used two other editing apps . I just got started in photography I definitely liked the app but I would like to suggest on adding a text feature so I could write on my photos (watermark) , an when adding the double exposure adding a easier way to add the second photo using a rotate feature that could help straighten the picture. And I would also like to see a way to view The before and after pictures during the edit session . Can’t wait too see this app continue to grow Thanks you for creating this app I love the backgrounds!
Edit I would also like to suggest a feature that lets me pick what size brush I want to use when using the saturation it can get a little tricky .
Edit : thanks for improving the app I would like to suggest maybe a desktop version? I would definitely download it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Uova Oy
- 108.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Uova Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Ultralight Pro $7.99
- Ultralight Pro $14.99
- Texture Tool $1.99
- Film Kit $0.99
- Night Kit $0.99
- Fine-tune brushes $1.99
- Studio Kit $0.99
- Editorial Kit $0.99
- RGB Curves $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.