Sleeper Fantasy Sports 17+
Fantasy football, DFS, & more
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Play in fantasy leagues with your friends, completely free!
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES
- Compete with friends by managing a team of real NFL players
- Experience a beautifully simple drafting interface
- A next-level matchup interface
- The fastest scores and stats
- Mock draft, research, auction, and chat
- Play in redraft, keeper, or dynasty leagues.
- Pick more/less on 2 or more players
- Win up to 100x your money, only on Sleeper
- Get up to $100 deposit match
- Play Sleeper Picks with friends copy each other’s contests
- NFL, NBA, MLB, College Football, and College Basketball, with more sports to come!
- Invite your friends and co-workers to play this popular college basketball game
- Pick teams you think will win in the NCAA tournament in March
- Up to 10,000 people in a pool w/ customizable scoring options
- Queue up for a lobby and draft players for a single week's upcoming games
- Drafts start every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day
- Play in as many drafts as you like and win real cash
- Love your team? Enter into bonus contests for even more action
FANTASY BASKETBALL LEAGUES
- Get your friends together for a full season of hoops!
- We've re-invented gameplay to be strategic and fun every week
- Enjoy redraft, keeper, and dynasty leagues
- The fastest scores and stats in the business
- Draft professional League of Legends players
- Strategy: Pick & Ban champions every week
- NEW! Samsung Fast Five bonus scoring settings
- Blazing fast modern chat for every league and group
- Send gifs, images, and more!
- Direct message anyone, anytime
Sleeper is where friends hang out around sports.
For Sleeper Picks, must be at least 18 to enter. Higher age restrictions may apply. Not available in all jurisdictions. See https://support.sleeper.com/en/collections/3125886-dfs-sleeper-picks-and-daily-draft for full rules, terms, and conditions.
We are committed to protecting our users and helping them manage their play in a responsible manner. To assist users who may be susceptible to compulsive play in controlling their gameplay, Sleeper offers proactive tools, resources, and support to encourage healthy player behavior. For more information, visit https://support.sleeper.app/en/articles/5554499-responsible-gaming.
Call: 1.800-426-2537 or access www.800gambler.org
Call: 1.800-522-4700 National Council on Problem Gambling or access www.ncpgambling.org
We continuously update Sleeper with new games, features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Far and Away the Best Fantasy App Available
After spending the first 8 years of our league on ESPN, the switch to Sleeper was the most positive change the league has ever made. The UI is cleaner and more user friendly on both Web and Mobile. There is storage of individual matchups, rosters, and finishes of seasons' passed that help to more accurately keep league history. There is a functional and prominent league chat that encourages participation and banter, and allows for pinned messages and reactions like to the best group messaging apps do. Searching through both available and rostered players by projected points or other metrics is easy to do and sortable by week, which is very nice if you like to stream players/defenses a week in advance to conserve FAAB. I'm not sure I can even think of a complaint about this App.
There are so many small things on Sleeper that help keep our group of High School friends living around the country feel more in touch with each other even as years pass. Sleeper has revitalized the passion we had for fantasy football that we found while arguing at the table during Study Halls.
All that said, this perspective comes from the commissioner of a league that has only done redraft with and without keepers. We also put in a lot of effort and money outside of just the app to keep ourselves interested. But without Sleeper I don't think we would be where we're at today.
Best Fantasy App of the Top 5
I’ve been a fantasy manager for 20 years on just about every platform but this one is by far the best because it makes the league more communal compared to others. It makes the games more fun and there are 2x-3x more trades in my Sleeper leagues than any of the others. The AI mock drafts are pretty handy too.
The one drawback is you’ll probably have to do your research elsewhere since they aren’t directly connected to any of the large sports platforms like ESPN, CBS, NFL, or Yahoo are, but if you use those as your primary source for articles then I’ve just identified why you haven’t won your league in awhile.
Minor fix suggestion: in the mock drafts for Dynasty, we have the option to set the player pool to Rookies only, or the entire player pool (including players already on teams). It would be nice if there was an option for “all available” which would include the Rookies and only the players who remain on the waiver wire. Weird request, but some dynasties lock the waivers in the off season until after the draft, and include those vets in the draft pool.
(Almost) The best app for fantasy football
Having used sleeper for a few months now, I have to say it’s an amazing app. The news updates are super handy, the in app league chat is amazing since you don’t have to use another app for talking to league mates, the amount of options available in terms of league settings is amazing and just makes playing on this app more fun than basically every other. It does have a few issues that seem to be present on every app like scores maybe taking a bit to catch up, but it is never really a big issue. The only change I would like to see that would make this app worth five stars is a quality of life one. When viewing your team on the app I don’t see any way to get all (if not most) of your team and their scores in your matchup on the screen at once. Although I do sometimes enjoy the added info and the field position indicator under the player names, I would really love a compressed view where it would hide/get rid of the on field indicator and possibly their game stats for the week. Sometimes I just want to log in and see how all my players did compared to my opponents without having to scroll and dig for certain players. Maybe there could be a button or something similar that says “more matchup info” that would toggle this off and on. Other than this, I don’t really have any complaints about the app and think it is probably the best app for fantasy football currently available.
Developer Response ,
We made changes to score / pbp speed a while back so hopefully everything is fast for you now. We've profiled it against other apps to make sure Sleeper updates as fast or faster.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 153.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Gambling Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Blitz Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 20 cookies $1.99
- 10 Cookies $0.99
- 100 Cookies $9.99
- 50 Cookies $4.99
- 500 Cookies $39.99
- 1000 Cookies $74.99