Use Image Search to:
- Check if someone photos are real or just a copy-paste from web.
- See webpages displaying a picture.
- Identify the original source of a picture.
- Download a higher resolution version of a picture.
- Get insights about your environment
- Look for similar images
- Get info about someone by photo.
Image Search is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google Inc.
Match results depend exclusively on the search engine. There is no guarantee that the search engine will find the picture for you.
- Editor to crop (or rotate) the image exactly the way you want.
- Fast navigation of your device photos.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Copy & paste either image or URL.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save a picture inside the app, like you do in Safari (only when the URL is a picture).
Use Img Search inside other apps, like:
- Safari: select any image displayed by the webpage.
- Any other app that can "export" an image.
• iPhone X support
• Fixed all known issues and errors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks 1000%. It took me a few minutes to find duplicates of a picture of a person pulling some type scam, fraud or something on me. I don’t know exactly what because I booted the phones. My first use was well worth the price. I am a real person and never heard of this app until today when I couldn’t figure out googles app. 5+
More interesting features to experience, this application better than the equivalent application
Need good applications like this. Thanks very much . Thanks to it, I can handle faster in the work related to the photos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.