This app is for Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) users. The mobile version of Max Classic is the best way for small businesses to manage contacts, get connected and automate marketing from anywhere.
• Simplify contact management with the ability to search by first name, last name or email.
• Add a contact’s information directly to your phone address book with the ‘Save to Phone’ feature.
• Add, edit or view recent contacts based on a series of interactions.
• Add contacts by taking photos of business cards.
• Capture lead sources by adding new contacts and creating detailed notes for each, including: name, company, job title, phone numbers, emails, and billing and shipping addresses.
• Call, email, text or map directions to a contact directly from their contact record.
• Add tags to trigger actions and campaigns from your mobile device. Search existing tags or create new ones and add them to contact records.
• View, complete, and create tasks on the go.
• Keep contacts updated by writing and accessing notes.
• View your recent orders as well as orders for a specific contact
• Create new orders and accept payments
• View and manage your opportunities
Max Classic End-User License Agreement: https://keap.com/legal/mobile-eula
Infusionsoft is now Max Classic!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely disappointing. Borderline 1-Star
For being the premiere CRM and marketing platform in this space, this is an abysmal disappointment. Lead Source fields don’t sync with existing database (crucial). App rarely stays open on iPad Pro, and constantly gets errors on iPhone. Hardly functional for most things that you need to do to be effective. Not asking for a lot, they could take a lot of notes from the HubSpot App. What makes it worse is that they “don’t support” Chrome or Safari on mobile devices either, so it’s accepting the worst of either... Huge disappointment for anyone who needs flexibility to work on the road, which is a lot of us in Sales.
Not everything I want it to be
Pros: can access contacts and add notes and tasks
Cons: every time I search for opportunities the app crashes.
When adding a note or a task you can notify other team members. This is a big bummer for me as this is the only communication my team responds to.
Can’t view tasks that are not yours. Again, our team relies on the tasks and notes to know where our projects are at.
Terrible application that makes CRM harder to use
The best CRM is one that you USE! This app makes me cringe in field at the very thought of having to use it... It forces me to bring my laptop EVERYWHERE.
The major miss, is that the app only syncs ONE WAY, meaning flow goes from mobile to cloud, but doesn't pull from cloud to mobile... This ends up piling up VALUABLE leads that simply don't get to the end user. The second major issue, is PUSH NOTIFICATIONS... I can't for the life of me figure out how to enable them! What good is a CRM that does not remind you of new task or upcoming task!
I hear people whisper that the keap app is much better, but of course, I can't use that app at all
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Infusion Software, Inc.
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Keap
- In-App Purchases
- Infusionsoft Mobile $299.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.