IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
Our ear training software, Phobia series, has been used world wide and designed for aspiring musicians and music major students. These interactive training will help developing essential listening skills on common musical subject such as chords, chord inversions, intervals, and scales.
• ChordPhobia helps you learn to recognize chords by ear.
• InversionPhobia helps you learn to recognize inversions by ear.
• IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
• ScalePhobia helps you learn to recognize scales/modes by ear.
In IntervalPhobia, you will see/hear most of the intervals from pefect unison to perfect fifteenth.
• Interval Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
• Intervals: PU, m2, M2, m3, M3, P4, TT, P5, m6, M6, m7, M7, P8, m9, M9, m10, M10, P11, CTT, P12, m13, M13, m14, M14, and P15.
• Play Modes: Interval Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
• Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
• Interval Display: e.g. 1-3, PU-M3, C-E
• Piano Keyboard View
• Grand Staff View
• Added the Dark Mode support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good ear training tool!
I am an amateur musician who has played various instruments for some time, but never had any music theory training. Now that I am trying to learn and understand intervals this app is exactly what I've been looking for. It works in two modes -- you can pick an interval and listen to it played (on your choice of instruments) or you have the app present various intervals and you see if you can identify them correctly. For the price, this app definitely gets 5 stars.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hidetomo Katsura
- 1.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 majorthird.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.