Kanban is all about visibility: managing your work in a visual and pleasant way. Kanbanier lets you create effective and easy to understand Kanban boards. Designed for iPhone and iPad, the sleek and modern interface makes your Kanban boards fit right into your device. Work in iCloud or offline, you stay in control of your project data; there is no web component, online registration or hidden fees.
In true Kanban fashion it does not take much to keep track. Add cards describing your work. Then drag and drop them across the columns of the board as the work progresses.
• Decorate your cards with colors and tags to add more meaning and highlight what is and isn't important.
• Set work-in-progress limits to balance workload.
• Save your boards in iCloud or elsewhere to sync with other devices or Kanbanier on Mac.
An in-app purchase gets you even more:
• Horizontal swimlanes (rows) in addition to only columns: separate your cards into different flows.
• Hierarchical rows or columns: create sublanes to partition your progress with more granularity.
• Card lists: quickly scroll through cards in an easy to read linear and distraction-free manner.
• Card archive: remove and save completed cards for future reference.
• Analytics: see and report the big picture with diagrams.
• Printing: turn boards into hard copy or save them as PDF.
• Formatting: rich text including links increases expression and focus.
• Tag types: show tags of different types, formats and colors.
• Exporting: share boards in other formats such as images or XML.
• Themes: switch between different tints and shades to match the ambient environment.
This is a minor update adding one more analytics chart (Premium only): Lead/Cycle Times.
Minor other improvements throughout.
Ratings and Reviews
new app fever
Overall looking forward to using the new slick Kanbanier app for non-team iterative projects, just have a few rough edges so far. Most notable another reviewer mentioned, developer has yet to provide a suggestions/issues channel. So, issues noted so far listed here in review. Funded the in-app premium purchase as a practical support and vote of confidence for a promising new app/developer! Transferring a kanban document from one iPad to another iPad via AirDrop is one of the fun features already in the app (make sure 'Restore' of premium is applied to both iPads).
kanbanier - issues
• where is the undo? -card level undo change/delete, row/column action
• delete row/column needs a confirmation before applying and include a warning all cards will be deleted in row/column delete!
• oops! -row delete also deleted Tags
• add .pdf output to PDF Expert (Readdle) (prepare .pdf, then 'Open In...' )
• need way to create versions of a kanban board (create new copy of document, or save copy under new name)
• support needs to be expanded to include premium users who intentionally do not subscribe to social media
Love but one little thing
My new favorite todo list! Amazing visual layout. One small, important, annoying thing. When I make a new card, the text entry field should be ready for text input! You have to tap on the text field then hit the Super small x to delete. Not intuitive enough for a 5 star. Please fix!!! Thanks!!
Developer Response ,
Good point. Thank you!
I can’t complain too awful much. It’s not very pretty, which I really don’t care about, and it’s kinda clunky, but it’s the sort of thing you won’t notice once you get used to it. But it does lack a certain ease of workflow which slows things down a bit, and, maybe I have fat fingers, but this app can’t ever seem to tell if I want to expand / collapse a column or row, or edit it. It always guesses wrong, and when I’m trying to consult it in a meeting I don’t need to be muttering “darn app!” under my breath. Which means it’s just going to go unused probably, unless I develop the magic touch the app seems to want.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Percode Ltd
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Numerance
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.