KeePass Touch - The Cross-Plattform Password Manager
You often forget your passwords and just can't remember?
Probably go through that horrible password reset stuff via email, hm?
What if you won't have to do that any longer?
You're looking for a way to keep all your passwords safe and be able to get to them anytime and anywhere?
Well, search no more! Welcome to KeePass Touch!
KeePass Touch provides a secure password storage / manager on your device that's compatible with any KeePass Application on any device: PC, Tablet or phone. So you can get to all your passwords anywhere. Just remember your one Master Password and all your other passwords are safe & secure and you don't need to know any of them.
By using the most recent encryption standards your data and passwords are always secure.
** TOP Features **
- Dropbox with AutoSync
- Import from CloudServices like GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc.
- Import via Files App
- Sync via WiFi Built in
- Sync to / from FTP Server
- Unlock KeePass Touch with FaceID & TouchID
- Open KeePass Touch from other Apps (Callback-URL)
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while KeePass Touch runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to KeePass Touch with a PIN
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
As this project ist "Open Source", it can provide a security, that similar programms just can reach, because everyone can look under the hood so you see what you get!!
- new optical unified color(teal) & new icons
- performance improvements and bugfixes
- fixes a critical bug, that lead to a crash of autofill not filling any fields(Caller not running foreground)
Ratings and Reviews
Dropbox sync issue
Works good and able to 100% migrate my old KeePass app files .
However Dropbox integration needs improvement. It will auto sync and remember only the Dropbox root folder. You can’t Teach the app to store the KeePass database files in a specific folder under the Dropbox root folder . You need to manually do the sync each time in a multi step process.
This has Caused mismatches and overwrites when I am using the database files to keep in sync across multiple platforms like iPhone iOS and Windows PC ( here DB files are synced to a specific Dropbox folder assigned automatically)
This was great till it stopped working on iPad!
Don’t download this for iPad until the developers fix it!
This was a great solution, but a few weeks ago, it stopped working on my iPad! When I open the app, I get a blank white screen. The app still works on my iPhone. I can’t communicate with the developers; their website and tools are all in German. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still doesn’t work. Once it’s fixed, I’ll give the stars back.
I used Mini KeePass for years on iPhone and iPad, since it was the only solution to access my KeePass password database on my iOS devices. It was clunky, since I had to manually import & export files to sync with the KeePass database on my computer, but it got the job done. I was thrilled to find this app, which is an updated version of Mini KeePass. It keeps your KeePass password databases synced across your devices automatically whenever you change or add an entry. It took a bit of fiddling with my Dropbox files to get it to work correctly, but once I did, I was very pleased.
Unfortunately, as of a couple of weeks ago, it stopped working on my iPad. I get a blank white screen when I open it. It still works on my phone though, and I hope there will be a fix or upgrade for the iPad soon.
I migrated over to this app after my previous was was “retired”. The dropbox sync works perfectly, and this automatic sync is a feature my previous app didn’t support!
- when FaceID is enabled, it is impossible to unlock with the actual password. If i’m wearing a mask or sun glasses, etc I need to take them off to unlock the app. It should give you an option to TYPE IN the password if you don’t want to use face ID.
- please allow us to change the view so the “comments” section is displayed on the list of entries.
- a reminder feature that prompts you to update passwords that haven’t been changed in X amount of days or months would be great. i have some i haven’t updated in years and wish someone would have reminded me to change them sooner.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Innervate UG(haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- 34.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Innervate UG & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Autofill & Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.