Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP and more
• Fixed issue that prevented detection of compression errors (Thanks to @victor) #885
• Fixed broken bundle issue when extracting using intermediate folder (Thanks to @KLszTsu) #883
• Option to rename the extension from the extraction intermediate folder
• Korean translation updated (Thanks to @jeongtae) #862
• German translation updated (Thanks to Alexander Wasenauer) #875 #876 #877 #878 #879 #880 #881
• Spanish translation updated (Thanks to @kant) #863 #865 #866
• Vietnamese translation updated (Thanks to @mwolfinspace) #892
• Japanese translation updated (Thanks to @Sh1hu) #886 #887 #888 #889 #890
• Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #896 #900
• French translation updated (Thanks to @Marc66) #897
• Catalan translation updated
Ratings and Reviews
The best if not one of the best file compression
I found this program exploring the app store. I didn't really felt the need to download it due that I had another program for that. At the end of the day, I lost files from the other program and it wasn't working at all later on. I remembered this one I decided to give it a try. I have run multiple tests and different situations where I put on test how good and efficient the program is and can be. This app is worth the money and it's super effective and get the work done. Totally reconmended!!!
Went Paid to Say Thanks
I’ve been using the free version for years. I see you have a newly updated version and the price is right. Thank you Jorge.
If I have one ask, is to just think about options to keep us safe, such as assuring that Keka can’t be used to launch attacks from malicious files that are hidden in a RAR file archive. Make sure that we know, and by default stops, anything that attempts to execute or launch something as part of the unzip process.
Developer Response ,
Thanks Webreviews for the long time support! Keka uses the latest UNRAR from rarlab.com, and will keep being updated. Let me know if you find any thread in the wild 🙂
It works, I haven’t had any issues with using it for over two years
The best kind of utilities are the ones you don’t even know you have, because they just work. This is exactly one of those. I have used this for over two years and never had any issues, it works with anything I throw at it. No complaints, and I would highly recommend. I got a new laptop and I couldn’t extract rar archives any more, realized I forgot to re-install this app!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear that! Thanks for using Keka 😊
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jorge Garcia Armero
- 29.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 aONe
- In-App Purchases
- Tip a coffee $0.99
- Monthly sip of coffee $0.49
- Tip a bunch of food $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.