Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, AAR, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP, CPT and more
• Added option to compress contents of folder from Finder Extension #1037
• Enhanced format detection for RAR volumes #1123
• Updated 7ZZ from 21.07 to 22.00 (Thanks to Igor Pavlov)
• This 7ZZ update adds support for APFS DMG extraction on macOS 10.13+
• Updated UNRAR from 6.02 to 6.12 (Thanks to rarlab)
• Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #1092
• French translation updated (Thanks to @Marc66) #1093
• Hungarian translation updated (Thanks to @majonez) #1094
• Korean translation updated (Thanks to @raonsol) #1096
• Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #1098
• Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc) #1099
• Dutch translation updated (Thanks to Niek)
• Russian translation updated (Thanks to @hugonote) #1107
• German translation updated (Thanks to @fabifabulousity) #1118 #1121
• Greek translation updated (Thanks to Basil)
• Bulgarian translation updated (Thanks to @m-dragoev) #1120
Ratings and Reviews
The best if not one of the best file compression
I found this program exploring the app store. I didn't really felt the need to download it due that I had another program for that. At the end of the day, I lost files from the other program and it wasn't working at all later on. I remembered this one I decided to give it a try. I have run multiple tests and different situations where I put on test how good and efficient the program is and can be. This app is worth the money and it's super effective and get the work done. Totally reconmended!!!
Went Paid to Say Thanks
I’ve been using the free version for years. I see you have a newly updated version and the price is right. Thank you Jorge.
If I have one ask, is to just think about options to keep us safe, such as assuring that Keka can’t be used to launch attacks from malicious files that are hidden in a RAR file archive. Make sure that we know, and by default stops, anything that attempts to execute or launch something as part of the unzip process.
Developer Response ,
Thanks Webreviews for the long time support! Keka uses the latest UNRAR from rarlab.com, and will keep being updated. Let me know if you find any thread in the wild 🙂
Solid app but needs to be able to view contents of archives and extract/add a selection of files to it.
Also I purchased this to show support but why does the app have the heart icon front and center in the main window for more tips when I already paid? Not what I was expecting.
Lastly when using 7-zip format it isn't clear from the main window that the password is encypting the file or by what means like the zip format does with the explicit check box for AES 256. It'd be nice for that to be more clear.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jorge Garcia Armero
- 32.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2022 aONe
- In-App Purchases
- Tip a breakfast $3.99
- Tip a coffee $1.99
- Monthly sip of coffee $0.49
- Tip a lunch $4.99
- Tip a dinner $9.99
- Tip a bunch of food $49.99
- Monthly coffee $0.99
- Monthly pair of coffees $1.99
- Monthly breakfast $2.49