Kohand is Kodi (XBMC) remote control app for Apple Watch.
With Kohand you can easily remote control Kodi media centers in your network directly from your Apple Watch on your wrist.
With Kohand Watch App you can:
- Remote control Kodi menus.
- Control current playing items.
- Browse and play Movies and TV Shows from your library or Files.
- Browse and play Music from your Music library or Files.
You can manage your Kodi list with Kohand app on your iPhone device.
Kohand also detect Kodi media center in your network and automatically add them to your Kodi list.
- In order to use Kohand properly, you must turn on Kodi remote web server.
In your Kodi, Go to System -> Services -> Web Server and make sure "Allow remote control via HTTP” is enabled (If you don't see it - make sure you are in "Standard settings level" mode)
Control volume with the Digital Crown from the player view
Ratings and Reviews
This is great and the latest update for volume from crown is what I’ve been waiting for!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review 😊
This is the best Kodi watch app that I've found so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.