Privyet ® is the award-winning app that makes learning Russian simple and fun! Quickly learn essential vocabulary, phrases, and grammar concepts.
Designed especially for students and tourists as well as business and medical professionals.
Vocabulary and Phrases
• Contains 45 lessons based on REAL LIFE situations including flight and hotel reservations, dining out, shopping, exploring and meeting new friends.
• Includes more than 2000 VOCABULARY words and phrases for both beginner and advanced learners.
• Play while learning with Hangman and Concentration games.
• Learn to PRONOUNCE correctly with high-quality audio by NATIVE SPEAKERS.
• Addictive verb conjugation trainer
• Complete alphabet course
• Multiple-choice quiz ADAPTS to your skill level.
• Memorize words quickly with our DYNAMIC QUIZZING algorithm.
• Track LESSON PROGRESS across devices with iCloud syncing.
Please note that premium lessons within the app are available with a subscription.
The options for a subscription are:
Monthly subscription for $US3.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), and
Annual subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency).
Subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes App Store preference at least 24-hours before the beginning of the next payment cycle. Upon cancellation of your subscription, access to the premium lessons will terminate at the end of the current payment cycle.
Terms and Conditions - https://pollylingu.al/ru/en/terms_and_conditions
WatchOS version plus general UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always loved the Russian language. Literally just got it today as I’m mastering the vowels as we speak. Already doing well. All this needs is 15 min- 1 hour a day and you can really get this in no time! I appreciate this app and the developers. No complaints here!
Great app for helping me learn Russian!
I love the flash cards that it has and it's very helpful that it makes the sounds of the letters too so t helps you both speak and read in Russian.
My one complaint would be that because of the bar on top of the screen, the two dots on top of ё are hidden by the screen, making it look like е instead. Other than that, great app!
The best app to learn Russian
I tried to learn this language, as it’s my wife native tongue, for twenty seven years with no luck. Finally I’m making progress! I’ve learned more in the last three weeks than in all the rest of our time together. Pat
- Adam Williams
- 201.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pangaea Learning
- In-App Purchases
- Pangaea Passport $2.99
- Pangaea Passport $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.