SECURELY MANAGE 25 CRYPTO ASSETS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
Ledger Live is the digital companion to your Ledger hardware wallet.
Securely manage 25 crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tezos, Litecoin and more, directly from your smartphone. Check your real-time balance, manage crypto transactions and grow your assets in one-single app.
Ledger Live is backed up by the most popular hardware wallet on the market, to provide you maximum security when managing your cryptocurrencies. Only you hold the private keys that control access to your assets. And you can store, send and receive without ever leaving the security of your wallet.
NEW! Send, receive and check your Stellar (XLM) balance directly in Ledger Live!
CRYPTO ASSETS SUPPORTED
You can manage 25 coins directly in Ledger Live, but also ERC-20s and TRCs
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tezos (XTZ), Tron (TRX), Litecoin (LTC), Stellar (XLM) Dash (DASH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Qtum (QTUM), Decred (DCR), Digibyte (DGB), Stratis (STRAT), Komodo (KMD), PivX (PIVX), Horizen( ZEN), Peercoin (PPC), Vertcoin (VTC), Viacoin (VIA), Stakenet (XSN), Stealth (XST).
BACKED UP BY LEDGER HARDWARE WALLET
Leave your fear of hacks behind!
A hardware wallet is an offline, cold storage secure device, enabling you to protect the private keys giving access to your funds. With our solution combining hardware and software wallet, your private keys always remain safe in a certified secure element and remain available everywhere you go.
Connect your Ledger Nano X via Bluetooth to your Ledger Live app and start enjoying the experience.
CHECK YOUR BALANCE IN REAL-TIME
- Overview of all your cryptocurrency portfolio at a glance
- Automatic balances update
- See the asset distribution in your portfolio
- Full transactions history
Send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP) and more digital currencies
Intuitive interface to manage your funds in a few taps
Always validate your transactions with your Hardware Wallet
Select custom fees
SET UP YOUR LEDGER DEVICE
- Follow the step-by-step onboarding in Ledger Live
- Install applications on your device, among our catalog of compatible assets
- Create accounts to manage the 25 crypto assets supported by Ledger Live
DELEGATE YOUR ASSETS
- Delegate all your Tezos accounts
- Freeze and vote with your Tron assets
- Get rewards while hodling
Ledger Live application is fully compatible with the Ledger Nano X via Bluetooth connection. For Ledger Nano S users, you can import your account from Ledger Live desktop and use the mobile application to consult your accounts (send and receive not available).
The Ledger Live mobile application will allow you to safely manage Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC) and 21 other cryptocurrency, without worrying about hacks or thefts.
Please update your Ledger Nano X/S applications for an important update. Read more on donjon.ledger.com
- Support Native Segwit for LTC and DGB
- Better documented Native Segwit and Segwit accounts
- Updated ERC-20 list
- Updated XRPL node
- Fixed minor interface bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ledger Live and Nano S: Lost control of assets while value declined 52%
I Ledger Live which is the software to control a new Ledger Nano S device I bought. I transferred my assets, BTC, BCH, ETH, and XRP. In early March 2020, foreseeing the eminent crash of the crypto markets due to COVID-19, I transferred my assets to an exchange in order to liquidate them. Ledger Live would encounter an error whenever I tried to transfer assets out of the BCH wallet, so I was unable to withdraw the assets. I contacted customer support on March 6. I didn’t hear back from them until March 25. In that period BCH had lost a bit more that 52% of its value. The one and only reason that I suffered those losses was because of Ledger, their software and their device.
It was of course no surprise that customer support said that was a bug that had been fixed in version 2.0.1 of Ledger Live, that had been released on March 23 and that if that didn’t work they suggested updating the apps for all wallets on the device. Also it was no surprise that their solution did not work.
If you want to lose access to your assets you are looking at the right company. In my case that led to a loss of 52% in asset value between the time that I reported the issue and the time I got a response from customer support - which still has not resolved the issue.
Best cold storage on earth.
Ledger developed the best User Interface on earth. And it’s constantly being improved. I think it’s crazy people will actually use soft wallets that take control of your keys. Not with Ledger, not only do you have absolute full control of your keys but multiple methods to enjoy moving crypto using their platforms.
It’s just fun fun fun! Think of it like taking a vacation to some beautiful island owning your freedom being in control on sandy beach without any fears, worries or banking systems. Can you see it in your mind? On your phone being in that first generation to participate how we’d change payments. Your keys, your very own beautifully design wallet on an iPhone or MacBook sipping a cool drink trading around the world. You own it, it’s completely yours, a truly bank that never closes, that never experiences bank run, impossible to collapse, nobody to abuse power leaving you destitute. This is how I feel every time I login into my Ledger. It belongs to me, it’s my bank.
Fifth star will come when developers update app to fit my iPad in landscape.
Would like to see some new features
The security of this hardware wallet is great. And its software is easy to use. The Ledger Live app looks also really good. But I would like to see some features, here’s my list:
- Bitpay Payment Protocol integration.
- Transactions Memo (custom description for each transaction) (and display it in the transaction row (without having to click the transaction to see the memo)) (look how Bitpay or Exodus does it).
- Daily option for the charts.
- ‘All’ option for the charts (starting from the first transaction).
- Double finger touch and hold on charts to see $ and % change between that timelapse.
- Notifications when you receive money, and once it gets confirmed.
- Contact List (Name and Address of users)
- Improve Bluetooth connection speed (if possible).
- Be able to choose the Blockchain Explorer.
- iOS Widgets (btc price, cryptocurrencies price list, portfolio balance, etc).
- Display more information in transactions (amount when received/now, coin price when received/now, etc).
- Show info about cryptocurrency somewhere (price, chart, news, exchanges, pairs, detailed information, official website, etc).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.