FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
Personalize your hearing experience. Automatically program your hearing aids according to your hearing check results.
Talk directly to an expert through voice or video calls, using the Lexie App. Or browse the Help section for more information about your Lexie hearing aids.
Easily adjust the volume and settings of your hearing aids from the Lexie App. Or ask an expert to change settings on your hearing aids remotely.
Access to our Hearing Library:
A platform that is full of informative articles about hearing loss and hearing health. There are also resources available for your loved ones, to empower them to give you the support you need.
Use the videos and illustrated step-by-step tutorials available in the Lexie App if you prefer to troubleshoot yourself.
Earn up to 15% back in Lexie Rewards points that can be redeemed when making purchases from Lexie Hearing. Earn points by simply wearing your hearing aids, perform everyday tasks, and give us feedback that will help us to help you.
Warning To Hearing Aid Users:
Please note that we are not a health care provider. Be advised that you should consult promptly with a licensed physician (preferably an ear specialist) before wearing a hearing aid if you have any of the following conditions:
1. Visible congenital or traumatic deformity of the ear.
2. History of active drainage from the ear within the previous 90 days.
3. History of sudden or rapidly progressive hearing loss within the previous 90 days.
4. Acute or chronic dizziness.
5. Unilateral hearing loss of sudden or recent onset within the previous 90 days.
6. Audiometric air-bone gap equal to or greater than 15 decibels at 500 hertz (Hz), 1,000 Hz, and 2,000 Hz.
7. Visible evidence of significant cerumen accumulation or a foreign body in the ear canal.
8. Pain or discomfort in the ear. Special care should be exercised in selecting and fitting a hearing aid whose maximum sound pressure level exceeds 132 decibels because there may be risk of impairing the remaining hearing of the hearing aid user.
Children With Hearing Loss:
In addition to seeing a physician for a medical evaluation, a child with a hearing loss should be directed to an audiologist for evaluation and rehabilitation since hearing loss may cause problems in language development and the educational and social growth of a child. An audiologist is qualified by training and experience to assist in the evaluation and rehabilitation of a child with hearing loss. We do not sell hearing aids to children.
We reiterate that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that it is in your best health interest to have a medical evaluation by a physician, preferably one specializing in diseases of the ear, before purchasing a hearing aid. When you Subscribe or purchase a hearing aid from us, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that you do not wish to have a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid.
All information gathered through or supplied by this website, or any of the Providers, in any form, is deemed to be for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical or professional advice.
• The Lexie Shop is now available! Purchase hearing aid batteries and accessories with your Lexie Rewards points or your credit card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.