Minimalist design with powerful tools for reading, particularly academic documents:
• Select text and cmd-f to see only the sentences in the document with the selected text
• Select text and 'x' to strikethrough with red line. 'x' again to remove. '
• ESC to go in and out of fullscreen
• Single page in regular view, two pages in full screen view
• Spacebar for page down (arrow keys can also be used)
• White background in full-screen view since documents are usually white and therefore provides a clean reading space without a harsh black border
• Integrated with the Author word processor to provide instant citations through simply copying and pasting text using the Visual-Meta method as shown in the last screenshot and as described at www.liquid.info/visual-meta.html
• Integrated with Liquid to provide hundreds of commands in less than one second on any selected text
• If document has Visual-Meta from the Author word processor:
- cmd- to collapse the document into an outline if the document has headings(if document has Visual-Meta from the Author word processor).
- Select text and 'h' to highlight. 'h' again to remove. 'h' with no selected text to see all highlighted text
- ’n’ to see any Names in the document
Thank you for looking at Reader. Please feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions and of course, bug reports at email@example.com or https://twitter.com/liquidizer
Now automatically finds a DOI if it is on the first page of your document and asks you if you would like to append citation information based on the DOI to the document.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Future is Now
This app and its companions (Liquid Flow and Liquid Author) are hopefully the future of processing ideas through words on the computer. All three appear designed so as to seamlessly integrate the necessary components of research and results. The apps are fun to use even in their earliest versions, and consequently portend even more to come.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.
My no question default PDF Reader. Zero competition!
Developer Response ,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.